New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey ya'll

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Libra1986
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey ya'll

Hey ya'll,

Just joined the forum, looking forward to learning more about my "DeeDee" lol. Also looking forward to seeing other's pics of Durango's. I have a white 2014 Durango SXT AWD. It's my first Durango and 2nd Dodge, I had a 2013 Journey I traded in for my Durango and I LOVE it. Rides really smooth and get compliments on it all the time. Love the AWD, as in winter I really needed it here in Oklahoma. Here are some pics of my Durango, I plan on adding running boards, maybe more

Attached Thumbnails Hey ya'll-mydeedee.jpg   Hey ya'll-img_0953.jpg   Hey ya'll-img_0946.jpg  
Old 09-15-2014, 07:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the Durango section.

Old 09-15-2014, 09:35 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Libra1986
Hey ya'll,

Just joined the forum, looking forward to learning more about my "DeeDee" lol. Also looking forward to seeing other's pics of Durango's. I have a white 2014 Durango SXT AWD. It's my first Durango and 2nd Dodge, I had a 2013 Journey I traded in for my Durango and I LOVE it. Rides really smooth and get compliments on it all the time. Love the AWD, as in winter I really needed it here in Oklahoma. Here are some pics of my Durango, I plan on adding running boards, maybe more
Libra1986,

Welcome to the Forum! Congrats on the New Durango, looks great!!!