New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer in Claremont California

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 02:50 PM
GerryCDJR
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer in Claremont California

First of all let me introduce my self, My name's Gerry Rodriguez and I'm the parts manager at the all new John Elway Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram dealership in Claremont California. We just opened our doors on March 1st and we are ready to help you with all of your vehicles needs and wants. We have a wide variety of parts in stock from your maintenance items for the do it yourselfers to all of your vehicle accessories, and high performance lift kits or intake systems. Our service department is open 6 days a week to help you keep your vehicle maintained or service it when any repairs are needed and get it running like new again. If your looking for a new vehicle, you will not find a location that is willing to go above and beyond what's expected to help you get into the car you're looking for. We are full of an amazing, energetic and knowledgeable staff that is ready to serve you and is ready to meet and exceed your expectations. Please give us a call today and let us help you the John Elway way.

John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
620 Auto Center Dr.
Claremont, Ca 91711
(909)962-8100

Last edited by jkeaton; 03-19-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Quick Reply: New Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer in Claremont California