New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

BJ 2010 Laramie 5.7

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 11:16 PM
BJ 2010 Laramie 5.7
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BJ 2010 Laramie 5.7

Hey. Just got a Black & tan 2010 Laramie with a 5.7 hemi. One reason I got this specific truck is that it only has 70k on it. As I was deciding to get this gen... hemi... with a pick up attached to it, I was feeling kind of drawn to the idea. In reading some of the posts, before I became a member, I now don't feel alone in my addition to HEMI's!!! God help us! I am here mainly looking for help/advice with some mod's that I am considering. Not looking to throw a ton more money at this... but. For starters. Is it at all smart to do a hot flowmaster muf? And not dual exhaust from headers to tips. Exhaust shop I am talking with says they won't even put on headers... o2 issues... I live in NW Indiana... Rust belt. So I am replacing the manifold bolts before I regret it. So I figured, try and sneak it back in the driveway with at least a new muffler. Okay. I do have 2 more things that I would like advice about, right off. Which CAI would be best? And... Which tuner is currently the front runner, for this year hemi? Ya I know... Only the beginning... shhhhh.

Old 10-12-2018, 07:57 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF!

Old 10-16-2018, 02:32 PM
BJ 2010 Laramie 5.7
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you. My 2010 Laramie, Hemi, with a 32 gallon gas tank, went in for the gas tank strap recall. Dealer says the vent tube & fuel line are bad. Low miles might have something to do with it, 72 k... dry rot. They are eating the cost (and gave me a rental). But, wasn’t sure if you saw that post. Just trying to let everyone know, not only about recent recall but also about possible bad hoses. Looking forward to getting truck back from dealer, hearing my Hemi again, and mods! Be back here real soon.

Quick Reply: BJ 2010 Laramie 5.7