New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 04:46 PM
Shogunn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone

Yes Im new andjust wanted to say hi to everyone. I mod on www.garagetuners.com, it is a board for all cars and makes we dont hold ourselves to one make (unlike another board I belong to www.superhonda.comwhich is obviously all Honda) anyway I noticed you guys are trying to grow and I was thinkin we could trade members and no Im not here to advertise for my site Im just gettin word out and the reason I joined here is because Im buying a 1965 Dodge Coronet. I am also up for modding because I have had many other modding jobs and I know how things work so hit me up on AIM:BigBrotherDivine, if interested

Old 03-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Nguyen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone

<BLOCKQUOTE>Quote: Originally posted by Shogunn on 23 March 2003
<HR>
Yes Im new andjust wanted to say hi to everyone. I mod on www.garagetuners.com, it is a board for all cars and makes we dont hold ourselves to one make (unlike another board I belong to www.superhonda.comwhich is obviously all Honda) anyway I noticed you guys are trying to grow and I was thinkin we could trade members and no Im not here to advertise for my site Im just gettin word out and the reason I joined here is because Im buying a 1965 Dodge Coronet. I am also up for modding because I have had many other modding jobs and I know how things work so hit me up on AIM:BigBrotherDivine, if interested
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you big ***** you...hahaha decided to see whats going on over here...even though I know nothing about dodges...well time to get back to GT.</P>

Jason
</P>