New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello Everyone

Old 06-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Nero557
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Everyone

I'm new here and I just wanted to say Hello. I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Plus QC, it is Atlantic Blue (I think that's what it's called) and it has 56k miles on it. I recently bought it, about 3 weeks ago. I want an exhaust, but I don't have the cash right at the moment, so a few buddies and I just cut the muffler out and welded on a pipe in it's place. It sounds pretty nice. I installed my Alpine head unit that I had in my S-10 and put an Orion H2 10" in the back seat just for some backround bass until I have enough to put in a decent system. I have an Orion 1200D on my sub which is underpowering it quite a bit, but it works for now. The truck came with the infinity stereo but I was pretty disappointed with it. I plan on getting a box for underneath the back seat and installing two 12's sometime in the future, but the fact that the box is around 8in deep it kind of limits me to a less powerful sub... I used to have 6 12in type R's in my S10 with 3 Orion 1200D's on it, but I kinda want to keep my backseat in this truck so I will have to start saving and figure out what I'm going to do in this truck. I work at a hospital part time and my hobbies are trucks and reptiles basically. I have quite a few reptiles and I plan on breeding them when I get more of a stock up, and I'm trying to go to school for Wildlife Biology/Herpetology, but I'd also like to be a pro stereo installer/builder, but not something little like best buy or anything, more like doing systems like what you see in pro trucks, like fiberglass enclosures and what not... but who knows, I'm only 19. I live southwest of chicago in Illinois about 40 mins, and I haven't found a decent school that pertains to either of the things I'd like to do as a living. Well, that's kind of long, so sorry, and Thanks to everyone who runs this site. -Art-

Old 06-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the site.

Old 06-26-2006, 10:06 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Enjoy the site!

Dusty

Old 06-26-2006, 10:50 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Welcome to DF!! Whats Herpetology? The study of herpes? j/k man... enjoy the site and have fun!

Old 06-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Nero557

Thanks for the welcome guys, I know you were jokin about the herpes thing, but if you don't know what it is, it's the study of reptiles and amphibians.

Search this Thread