North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Any Durango owners in Northern NJ area?

Old 09-15-2009, 09:44 AM
go_skins
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Durango owners in Northern NJ area?

Hey everyone, new to the forum and new to Dodge. I just picked up a Durango R/T and I am trying to find a reputable local shop for upgrades and service in northern New Jersey area. I also am in the Maryland area as well quite a bit because that is where I grew up so any where in the NJ/PA/DE/MD area would be doable. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Old 10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

hi there, sorrry it took so long to get back, i live in northern NJ (kinnelon or hoboken depending on the time of year), your best bet is to do the work yourself if that is possible, or find someone who knows what they are doing on the these beasts and get them to help, hell if you have a place to work on the truck id be happy to show you around it

Old 10-08-2009, 04:29 PM
go_skins
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shrpshtr325
hi there, sorrry it took so long to get back, i live in northern NJ (kinnelon or hoboken depending on the time of year), your best bet is to do the work yourself if that is possible, or find someone who knows what they are doing on the these beasts and get them to help, hell if you have a place to work on the truck id be happy to show you around it
Thanks a lot. Yeah I know the basics, air filters, changing oil, radio swap, etc. but I am going to need a brake job, new tires, alignment and a few other things I would not be able to do at my house. Have no experience with Dodge Dealers, but would imagine they are rip offs just like all other makes dealers. I may look around my town and see where other guys are going.

Nice trek by the way. I have a Trek Mountain Bike and a Trek 1.5 road bike. Broke my thumb in a nasty wreck while riding, so I am out of comission for the rest of the season. I miss it. Gives me more time to play with my new truck though!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Durango owners in Northern NJ area?