new Camaro spotted rolling down Florida highway

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 07:30 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new Camaro spotted rolling down Florida highway

ORIGINAL: scg87

Jesus people, looks are subjective, get over it.

I personally like the new Camaro. I can't wait to see what engine options they offer. I'd actually consider buying one if not for those inevitable hellacious markups....[&o]
For sure, they'll be offering it with an LS3 from the Corvette...430hp....and there's still discussion that the high end model (either the Z-28 or SS) will get the Z06 LS7.....altho I doubt this since they're scrapping the LS7..

Old 03-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Most of you know I am a big F-body guy, but I aint gonna lie, I think the new camaro is hideous. Def. the worst looking gen so far. It sounds like it is gonna be a helluva lot faster than the stang and challenger, but I just think they got carried away and it got too bold... I also agree with everyone else on the challenger, it really sucks that all they are doing is using the same powertrains for all of the performance cars, so basically you just buy the one you think looks the nicest[&:]

Old 03-25-2008, 03:46 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

Most of you know I am a big F-body guy, but I aint gonna lie, I think the new camaro is hideous. Def. the worst looking gen so far. It sounds like it is gonna be a helluva lot faster than the stang and challenger, but I just think they got carried away and it got too bold... I also agree with everyone else on the challenger, it really sucks that all they are doing is using the same powertrains for all of the performance cars, so basically you just buy the one you think looks the nicest[&:]
The worst looking??? Did you like magically forget the early 2nd Gen models....or the "Bandit" models of the Trans-Am/Firebird.....looked like **** wrapped in a metal blanket......

Granted, this does need a bit of tweaking, but I'd take this over any Camaro not built between 67-69....because it will be the most powerful stock Camaro SINCE the 1st gen models....

Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

The worst looking??? Did you like magically forget the early 2nd Gen models....or the "Bandit" models of the Trans-Am/Firebird.....looked like **** wrapped in a metal blanket......

Granted, this does need a bit of tweaking, but I'd take this over any Camaro not built between 67-69....because it will be the most powerful stock Camaro SINCE the 1st gen models....
Big +1!!!!

Old 03-25-2008, 07:33 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

This looks a whole lot better than the ones made during the 80s and 90s. Still, Id buy a Chally or Stang over this.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: grungerockjeeper

This looks a whole lot better than the ones made during the 80s and 90s. Still, Id buy a Chally or Stang over this.
Hey, dont be hatin' off the third gens [:@]

Quick Reply: new Camaro spotted rolling down Florida highway