Aftermarket parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 04:58 PM
Blitzkrieg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket parts

I am pretty sure I need a water pump for my 2006 TRX-4 with a 5.7 hemi, does anyone know anything about the Gear Up brand on ebay, or A1 Cardone or Gates on carparts.com or any other good affordable aftermarket brands? Almost cant trust the parts stores any more than ebay. Napa would have a good one but double the cost most likely. I would prefer one with a metal impeller

Old 12-31-2016, 05:04 PM
Blitzkrieg

BTW I run 10 ply nitto terra grapplers on stock 17's , great tires so far, equivalent to a 33.75 inch tire, I think on a 70% profile. I would like to free up the front tires a little, been hearing of a 2" leveling kit that is supposed to help. Any ideas? I wouldn't want to go real high on a lift but it could use a little all around, but I don't want to spend a fortune, but from the way it handles I think it needs shocks anyway. Any advice on anything would be appreciated, oh perhaps a switched power for the sterio system, installed a pioneer and it will not shut off with the key. I wouldn't think the two hot leads on the head unit would both require constant hot, but both vehicle leads are always hot.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:05 PM
Blitzkrieg

And this is my girlfriends truck , I just bought it and maintain it, lol

Old 12-31-2016, 05:19 PM
Blitzkrieg

I have a few electric fans, I was wanting to delete the heavy cooling fan, and install an electric one to add power and mileage. Any ideas on the switch or how to wire?