My ring. - Page 3 - DodgeForum.com

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

My ring.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:29 PM
bigddy9
Record Breaker
Default RE: My ring.

ORIGINAL: LAKOTA169

ORIGINAL: bigddy9

I have a titanium ring too, and I like it alot. Never have to worry about damaging it. I like it in black like that, if that option was available, I might have gone wiht it....but whenI got my ring, titanium jewelery was a new thing. It's gonna take a while before you get used to wearing a ring, its been 5 years for me and I still fidget with my ring, but not like I did for the first year. I don't like wearing jewelery, so the titanium ring is nice and muted, and doesn't draw alot of atention. Anyway, nice ring.

Danny
My "suicide" ring has been on since 1969. wife said if I took it off I would be dead.
That's funny....I used to take y ring off when I played softball, and when I got home, I would get teh 3rd degree about where my ring was. Now I just wear it under my batting glove, so as not to arouse the ire of an angry Irish girl!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

haha reminds me of when i got my class ring...my dad told me that if he paid 400 dollars for a ring i better be damn sure to graduate in the year that was engraved on the side of it.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:38 AM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker

I love the two tone!!!

I think when people get something like a plain gold band it is just boring.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My ring.

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: