What do you do use for an excuse? - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

What do you do use for an excuse?

Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What do you do use for an excuse?

Old 11-16-2004, 10:49 AM
moparturd
Banned
Default RE: What do you do use for an excuse?

what have you bought for yourself in the name of your birthday or a holiday?
Last year it was my Kona Kula Primo mtn. bike frame and parts. My b-day is in a couple days, but I don't think I'll get myself anything this year. Although, I do need another bicycle repair stand.

I bought this stuff for myself because it's too expensive for someone else to by as a gift.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
NeonGal27
Veteran

Well, if I am sad or feeling down i will go treat myself to a new pair of shoes or jeans. Even though I already have over 25 pairs. For my birthday or something I will do the same. I could tell you to treat you and your son on a night on the town. Just you and hom going out for dinner and toy shopping and then stopping ny your local mall and having him help you pick something out. That would be fun. At least you have your son that can go out to dinner with you. Is is probably more of a man than anyone you will ever meet.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Only thing I ever bought before my birthday was my big fella. I'm not into all that shopping at the mall thing and spend tons of money. I never wear the latest fashion thing either. I always go to the bar to get hammered

Karen

Old 11-16-2004, 11:05 AM
moparturd
Banned

my big fella
WHO?[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 11-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Bender
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

My 24th birthday is coming up shortly.

I've spent around $1,500 on myself through the computer, monitor and some Dodge gear recently... all in the name of my birthday.

Oddly, I never spend a dime on me, never. This is the first money I've spent on me (not including my truck or car) in nearly a year, seriously. I'm feeling guily, but it's okay, I'll make more. I paid cash cause I'm rocking with my job and I've got money leftover... but I still want to shop... LOL! I have to stop and pace myself. Hahahaha!! Let's not forget all the mods I did to the Ram this year...

Anyway, my question is... what have you bought for yourself in the name of your birthday or a holiday?

~Amanda
We always get ourselves birthday gifts in our family. We have to wrap it and add it to the others at the party, and open it up and thank ourselves. It can get pretty funny. I've bought anything from a music CD to a power tool for myself. My son bought himself a $3000.00 mountain bike two years ago. If you can afford it, it's no harm to anyone. And you're sure to get something you want.

You work hard for your money, never feel guilty about taking care of yourself.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:47 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

My truck ya goof![sm=icon_beat.gif]

Karen

Old 11-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

NeonGal27 - Shoes and Jeans... I love shoes... haven't bought a new pair in over 3 years. Jeans... I have three pair and only one is new within the last year because my mom got me a pair. LOL! I'm VERY bad at treating myself well.

Snafu - So when I need to haul something, I can call you?

Bender - I like that idea. I wish I could do that. Sounds like lots of fun!!

~Amanda

Old 11-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Snafu

Hell yah! If you need anything hauled, let me know. I've been building the Ram specifically to haul that trailer. Just drop me a line. I've also got a 9000 pound winch on it now, so whatever I'm hauling doesn't even need to run.

What the hell is the fascination women have with SHOES of all things? I bought a pair of Red Wings boots for hunting season, 800 grams of thinsulate insulation, was nice and toasty yesterday in the tree stand. A year and a half before I bought my brown ****kickers, and 2 years before that I bought my black ones.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

I have never worn high heeled shoes in my life! I think they are very unstable. I only wear flat shoes with tiny heels for special occasions. But work boots and tennis shoes work best for me.

Karen

Old 11-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

Ahh... shoes... hard to explain Snafu... built in fetish on most girls I guess. I love all kinds of shows, high, boots, thigh highs, tennis shoes, sneakers, etc... I could waste a couple hundred on shoes if I really had the means. LOL!

Thanks for the tow! I doubt it would be for things I already own, they all run like champs... the Daytona needs more love, but it does run and move. Hehehehe!!

~Amanda

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do you do use for an excuse?

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: