Where's Everyone Going For Christmas?? - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Where's Everyone Going For Christmas??

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Where's Everyone Going For Christmas??

Old 12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default Where's Everyone Going For Christmas??

Anybody spending Christmas away from home?? I'm now in my "temp" home, a few miles away from my old one......kinda miss the old place, I lived there longer (7 1/2 years) than any other place in my life. At least I'm not O/S, Christmas O/S in the military is a bummer, no matter how hard they try to cheer you up. Say a prayer (and a Merry Christmas) for our troops. Without them, the holidays might not happpen......[sm=usa.gif]

Dusty

Old 12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Sir Hardin Thicke
Record Breaker
Default RE: Where's Everyone Going For Christmas??

I ain't going a damn place except from my bed to my recliner. People wanna see us and the kids they know where I live.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Well, I didn't want to say that, but that's kinda the way I feel after a week of moving!!!!!!!

Dusty

Old 12-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

When I lived in south Florida, I came up here because both sides of my family are here. Now that I live here, I go about 30 minutes to where I spend my Christmas Eve and day.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:40 AM
WingViper
All Star

I'll be spending my Xmas in the TOC (Tactical Operations Center for you civvies) in the sandbox.

Old 12-22-2007, 02:00 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ill be staying where im at. at least i have off for christmas and have the parents coming to visit. and yes, i know alot of folks spending christmas away

Old 12-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Going to Toledo tomorrow for the family's christmas eve, then heading back up there for christmas morning. I might be heading down to florida for a few days after that with my dad.

Old 12-22-2007, 02:22 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

staying at home with the family. just my parents, my sis and myself. its been a while since we had "family time."

Old 12-22-2007, 02:27 AM
hemivec
Professional

we are staying put not going anywhere will make it the first time in 3 yrs i don't need to driveanywhere for christmas unless we forget the batteries for the twins toys but I'm sure we will be stocked up on them by Tuesday getting about 3 Set's eachof aa aaa c d just to make sure made that mistake once and wife did not let me forget about it we gotthe twins a v-smile to go on there tv the thing did not come with a power pack to plug in they was sold separate needed D batteries to run the thing till i got the power pack the next chance i got

Old 12-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Sir Hardin Thicke
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: hemivec

we are staying put not going anywhere will make it the first time in 3 yrs i don't need to driveanywhere for christmas unless we forget the batteries for the twins toys but I'm sure we will be stocked up on them by Tuesday getting about 3 Set's eachof aa aaa c d just to make sure made that mistake once and wife did not let me forget about it we gotthe twins a v-smile to go on there tv the thing did not come with a power pack to plug in they was sold separate needed D batteries to run the thing till i got the power pack the next chance i got
I hate it when toy companies nickel and dime you for **** that shoudl be included. We had the V-Smile and it ran for maybe 30 minutes using batteries. After that, it started to slow down and intermittantly freeze up. Not what your kids want to happen to a brand new toy. With every toy we bought this year, we looked at the battery needs and then bought a 12 pack of that size. If we 3 toys that needed 4 C batteries each, then I bought 3 12-packs of C batteries. I'm not taking any chances. Plus we always have family that get teh kids toys but never want to include the batteries.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where's Everyone Going For Christmas??

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: