'Trouble at the border? I had no idea!' - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

'Trouble at the border? I had no idea!'

Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

'Trouble at the border? I had no idea!'

Old 05-24-2008, 04:05 PM
dodgerules86
Champion
Default RE: 'Trouble at the border? I had no idea!'

ORIGINAL: Shibby927

Doing it "the right way" can take a decade and lots of money that most people down there obviously don't have.
So doing illegal things are fine because "they want to do the right thing." I believe the rule is "the ends don't justify the means."

So tell me this - if a poor person comes and repeadedly siphons fuel out of your gas tank because he can't afford the fuel to get to work is that "ok;" or is it not ok because it directly effects you in a way you can feel (you paid for 100% of the fuel). Now, just rememer, he is using this to do the right thing - get to work.

How about the drug trade (regardless if you think it should be legal or not). What if a deal is going down, and a cop comes over but he gets shot and killed. Is the dealer off squeky-clean because he was only selling it to feed his family? He was doing the right thing by making money to feed and house his family, right?

So if we make all the illegal immigrants legal, maybe people should pull their head out of their asses and do two things 1) comphensate all those that did it legally for the time they waited for the paper work, and 2) reimburse those that did it the legal way for the costs they encountered. It would only be fair, and being fair is what America is all about, right?

Old 05-24-2008, 05:30 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: 12 volt

ORIGINAL: RamItOne
I think there's a difference when a non white or black American goes down there vs an American thats of Mexican heritage.
yeah big difference, they treat you worse because you have something that they wish they had. Its like eating candy at a diabetics convention.
Pocho?

As long as you dont dress nice and speak Mexican (yes Mexican is a language, its not spanish) you should blend in fine. I however when it gets dark starts to glow. I dont mind going down there, I'm 6'4" 325, not to worried about being pushed in a van, I always walk on the side closest to the street when I'm with a girl.
Just make sure you have a good K&R policy.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:40 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

Pocho?
you know this is the first time ive eversee or heardthat word.

i had to use this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocho

As long as you dont dress nice and speak Mexican (yes Mexican is a language, its not spanish) you should blend in fine.
This is ture is some cases, but itdepends onwere you go. The border towns are crap holes compared to the cities futher in contry.

racism sucks [:'(]

Old 05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
RamItOne

ive heard pocho just from several of my Mexican friends.

I won't drive into Mexico, so basically stay around the border towns.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:24 PM
handymanherb
Banned

Yep and if you want to see it big time,beone of the fewwhite or a black men on a construction site, thats why I refuse to work new houses, that and the workmanship sucks, so you have to work harder to make your jobright.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:38 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: handymanherb

Yep and if you want to see it big time,beone of the fewwhite or a black men on a construction site, thats why I refuse to work new houses, that and the workmanship sucks, so you have to work harder to make your jobright.

[sm=boohoo.gif]cry me a river

i have worked with white and black people and most of the time they are the ones calling the shots, not the mexicans. If you dont like working with them dont.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:40 PM
RamItOne

What people dont realize, ESP what mexicans dont realize is how bad the illegals will make it for them in the long run. This casual racism is nothing compared to what itll be when we really realize the impact of them being here. Look at south Africa riots and murders against immigrants there because they're leaching off of their society. The **** were consuming much of the economy in Germany, and we all know what happened there. Once it gets too much people are gonna snap, people think calling someone beaner may be bad now, in a few years (ESP if a recession hits and we're still providing free healthcare and services to illegals) people are going to react violently to the illegals.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:46 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

**** were consuming much of the economy in Germany
equal rights.. hummm that sounds like a reason for mass genocide. [sm=bs.gif]Hilters new party is what made all the **** hit the fan germany

Old 05-24-2008, 06:52 PM
RamItOne

nobody is saying Hitler was right.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

**** were consuming much of the economy
So your saying that because **** were starting to make money,that is the reason hilter did what he did? The truth is hilter hated ****, that simple

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 'Trouble at the border? I had no idea!'

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: