What kind??? - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

What kind???

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What kind???

Old 08-01-2008, 09:45 PM
willbailey
Default What kind???

so i have a 4x2 quad cab ram( i know i know only 2 wheel but idc) and im fixin her up for some minor offroading mostly wma's and for when i go hunting i sometimes need light at night to help find my dog i have the ST model and no fog lights so i was wondering should i get a bull bar and put lights on it or a rollbar for the bed? i saw some reall cool looking lights that were behind the grille on one before but i cant find those on the internet anywhere. and one more thing i was told to put lockers on my rear axle what is that?

Old 08-02-2008, 01:09 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Default RE: What kind???

You can put just about any off road light behind the grille. There is a ton of room behind there (enough for a winch actually) and all you really have to do is drill a hole for each one, bolt them in, run juice to them and either tap in or run a switch.
If your truck is also a daily driver, opt for a limited slip instead of a locker.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What kind???

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: