Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Seanutz
Veteran

Yeah I know a few guys like that... he went from toyota to ford to doge to toyota and I dont know what now... but they have all been "Pieces" according to him... I wanted to knock him on his @$$ everytime he started doggin his truck

Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by hemipower05 View Post
one of my biggest pet peeves is when there is nothing but garbage piled on the dash of a car. i could nevr let ANY car of mine, no matter how big of a piece it was, get the amount of trash that ive seen in cars and on dashes. lol i dont understand how some people are happy with all the garbage in their car!!!
Me too... even in my own car, but sadly this equation kills me...

me + 2 kids, 2y/o the other 5y/o, back surgery = no good - my car gets trashed sometimes, hardest part for me (like the rest of the house) is being ABLE to clean it when I'm having a bad day with my back. It bugs the ever living crud outta me...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator

I'm just trying to figure out which one of our banned CTD Section members it is...

Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

I love those trucks, but I agree, I hate some of the diesel drivers. Not just the Cummins, but all makes. Mostly Fords though. I see so many of those trucks jacked way the heck up, all for looks. First a waste of a diesel that they have never even pulled 100 lbs in, except for their fat girlfriends.
But there was one jacka*s who thought that he was a bigshot, and as church was letting out, he drove through the street 40 feet in front of the church as people were crossing it, up to the stop sign, then floored the truck taking off. Sounded like a piece of crap, and left a big cloud of exhaust right there where people were walking through. Now that's exhibition driving that deserves to get a ticket. There is no reason whatsoever to do that. Kids and parents were crossing through there, not to mention the rank exhaust smells, didn't even have that nice diesel emissions smell.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
sarguy01
Record Breaker

This reminds me of the people who think they don't have to change their oil because the dealer told them the car had a 100,000 mile warranty (or however the stories go).

I'd imagine a truck with 40" tires needs extra attention even if it is taken care of.

I met a guy, who worked at a Dodge dealership (not that it matters, he could be a dumb ***), that had a 2003 Ram with 38's that changed wheel bearings every three months or something.

Big tires wear parts quickly.

Driving over curbs fast = stupid.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Rojhan
Veteran

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl View Post
Me too... even in my own car, but sadly this equation kills me...

me + 2 kids, 2y/o the other 5y/o, back surgery = no good - my car gets trashed sometimes, hardest part for me (like the rest of the house) is being ABLE to clean it when I'm having a bad day with my back. It bugs the ever living crud outta me...

--Cow-Chick--
For whatever bizarre reason, I just had a mental image of a Ram-sized Roomba (a Raamba?) zooming around your house cleaning up for you.

5y/o is almost old enough to start "guilting" into cleaning up for you.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:06 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Rojhan View Post
For whatever bizarre reason, I just had a mental image of a Ram-sized Roomba (a Raamba?) zooming around your house cleaning up for you.

5y/o is almost old enough to start "guilting" into cleaning up for you.
LMAO... sweety... My ram would fit in my living room almost. hey there's an idea for my King size bed, retro a bed of a Ram as my bed frame Then my truck would fit since my bed is my couch

The 5 y/o I can guilt into picking up 'sissy's' room. that's about it...

I would love to have a roomba, save me spilt food from my kids & cat...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 03-26-2009, 11:09 PM
rtmtrrdr
Captain

hey i already guilt my 4 yr old daughter to start cleaning......works sometimes and some times not lol

Old 03-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Nofrag
Champion

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl View Post
hey there's an idea for my King size bed, retro a bed of a Ram as my bed frame
That is a killer idea.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: