Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by rtmtrrdr View Post
hey i already guilt my 4 yr old daughter to start cleaning......works sometimes and some times not lol
Well the 5 y/o loves hot wheels, so I threaten those if he wont help. I use to have the leverage of possibly seeing a white Ram again but not anymore, so I know that when I get my Ram - I will tell him if he wont behave, that we wont take a ride in it

And also we have the Rubicon - he loves my guy's Jeep 'that can swim in the water cause it has a straw' - LMAO - Love kids, say the funniest things

--Cow-Chick--

Old 03-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Coal Train
All Star

Originally Posted by HammerZ71 View Post
I'm just trying to figure out which one of our banned CTD Section members it is...
Probably none, most of them had a clue what they were talking about.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Alpheus
Banned

If I ever see this truck I will take a pick. He left Advance Auto in a huff yelling at the guy at the counter saying "that's unacceptable, I'm going to Auto Zone" jumped in his truck and tore off. The only thing I remember about his appearance was that he was short and had a bullet pierced through his ear.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Alpheus
Banned

Originally Posted by mopar6spd View Post
hmm i wonder why he goes through new brakes... 40 inch tires, most likely stock rotors and pads... thats a mystery... what a jagoff.

hey alpheus, your 2500 have any type of lift/level. I'm lookin to take my body lift off and wondering if my 35's will fit without leveling it.
I got 33s under there now, I am sure they would fit in the rear and probably up front if there were a leveling kit installed.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
ShirtaDay.com
Banned

Roombas aren't that expensive nowadays - they really help. I used to run one upstairs and one downstairs every other day. I'd come home and they'd be sitting on their bases charging.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:35 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

The frame bed would be a good idea, but getting it in the room might be a challenge. Really cool when you have it done.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:38 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by ried69 View Post
The frame bed would be a good idea, but getting it in the room might be a challenge. Really cool when you have it done.
I'm a woman & stubborn & a redhead - I'll make it work...

...and i'll still take care of it... unlike the a$$ & his truck...

Old 03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl View Post
I'm a woman & stubborn & a redhead - I'll make it work...

...and i'll still take care of it... unlike the a$$ & his truck...
You've made me start thinking about that. Some way to pull this off. It could work, but you'd need a straight shot, mostly with a 14 foot long frame that's what, 5-6 foot wide. Then getting a bed to fit on it. Also, I'd make sure to clean the frame off, then probably coat it in something, to make it look nicer. Then the last thing, I'd also keep it up on its wheels, not block it up or anything, but the wheels part is probably a given.

But Cow Chick, you gave me something for my list. When I'm older, I hope to be able to build my own house out in the country, and I want a house within a shop basically, and I've always wanted a deck to a second story bedroom, so I'll do that, then instead of French doors outside, I'll install a garage door. rofl

Old 03-27-2009, 11:46 PM
09W3500
Rookie

Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
I forgot to mention the biggest set of Truck Nutz I have ever seen hangin off the rear of this truck...
Overcompensation. Sigmund Freud woulda loved to study that guy.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:57 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by ried69 View Post
You've made me start thinking about that. Some way to pull this off. It could work, but you'd need a straight shot, mostly with a 14 foot long frame that's what, 5-6 foot wide. Then getting a bed to fit on it. Also, I'd make sure to clean the frame off, then probably coat it in something, to make it look nicer. Then the last thing, I'd also keep it up on its wheels, not block it up or anything, but the wheels part is probably a given.

But Cow Chick, you gave me something for my list. When I'm older, I hope to be able to build my own house out in the country, and I want a house within a shop basically, and I've always wanted a deck to a second story bedroom, so I'll do that, then instead of French doors outside, I'll install a garage door. rofl
Na, see what I was thinking was find a Ram tailgate bed, Standard length, that should fit my king size bed, or well a queen at least, after all this bed is me and the cat 99.9% of the time... But anyways, just the bed, not the cab part, redo the bed to have a liner, and if the bed has to be bigger, split it in 2, put some sheet metal and supports and weld all of that back together, do the axle the same, There is the core of the bed frame...

For a headboard, you can get one of those bar window protector things and attach it to the front of the bed (where it would normally attach to protect the window of the cab. - BAM - you have a headboard.

Now the wheel wells since they come up into the bed, make those work to your advantage, pad those, and the space between them and the front of the bed, covert into a lil storage area for your beer and remotes on both sides, Keep the tailgate attached and pad that too, so when you are getting ready for work in the morning, you can open it and take it down, then sit on it!

... I have too much time to think all this up dont I?

--Cow-Chick--

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: