Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes. - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Alpheus
Banned
Default Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

So today I am at Advance Auto Parts picking up a set of Silverstar Ultras to see whats up with the aiming issue that is being discussed else where in this forum. As I get out of my truck this *** HAT fly's around the corner in a 03-05 2500 with a Cummins, drives it at 30 mph up over the 1.5 foot tall curb slams on the breaks jumps out of the truck and proceeds to tell me what a big piece of $h!t these Dodge Rams are. This truck has around an 8 inch lift 40 inch tires and you can tell that it has not been takin care of. Dash board has about 20lbs of garbage on it, bed is full of junk, nice rims that are starting to corrode, just not appreciating the nice ride that he has. He tells me that after 85K miles that he has had to replace all of the rod ends the ball joints, u-joints and that he goes through a set of break pads every 2 months and that he cant keep it aligned. Usually generally speaking in 99% of the cases that I see is that if you dont take care of the interior of your ride, that you are almost always neglecting the outside. Dont get me wrong I really do like my Hemi, but I would love to have a Cummins. It just makes me mad that people have potentially nice stuff and they just dont appreciate it. Oh well just had to vent a bit...

Old 03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
sos
All Star

Gee, I wonder why his truck keeps going out of alignment when he drives it like that. And what's up with the ball joints and rod ends failing? All he did was drive it over a huge curb at 30. I mean a real truck should be able to take that abuse, right?

Just proves that some people are complete morons, and deserve the cost of repairing their trucks when they abuse them so badly.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:37 PM
hemipower05
Professional

one of my biggest pet peeves is when there is nothing but garbage piled on the dash of a car. i could nevr let ANY car of mine, no matter how big of a piece it was, get the amount of trash that ive seen in cars and on dashes. lol i dont understand how some people are happy with all the garbage in their car!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by hemipower05 View Post
one of my biggest pet peeves is when there is nothing but garbage piled on the dash of a car. i could nevr let ANY car of mine, no matter how big of a piece it was, get the amount of trash that ive seen in cars and on dashes. lol i dont understand how some people are happy with all the garbage in their car!!!
I agree. My family calls me obsessive. I wash my truck more than most people wash their clothes.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Alpheus
Banned

I forgot to mention the biggest set of Truck Nutz I have ever seen hangin off the rear of this truck...

Old 03-26-2009, 08:00 PM
RubberFrog
Champion

Sounds like he should have had a pair in his mouth too!

Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 PM
mopar6spd
Veteran

hmm i wonder why he goes through new brakes... 40 inch tires, most likely stock rotors and pads... thats a mystery... what a jagoff.

hey alpheus, your 2500 have any type of lift/level. I'm lookin to take my body lift off and wondering if my 35's will fit without leveling it.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Originally Posted by RubberFrog View Post
Sounds like he should have had a pair in his mouth too!
Probably does when he goes home.

johnny.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Kebo
Professional

Originally Posted by rubberfrog View Post
sounds like he should have had a pair in his mouth too!
nice!

Old 03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Typical douche scapegoating his actions..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some Ram Owners Pi$$ Me Off Sometimes.

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: