Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Snow in texas?!?

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Snow in texas?!?

Old 12-02-2009, 08:20 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deranged View Post
I can tell there are a bunch of kids here because when you get older snow is just more work (shoveling and such) and just sucks! Not to mention the fricken salt trucks here in the land of corn.
I'm not really a kid, but I am in my 20s if that is what you refer to as a kid. I am looking forward to it and I have to clean my driveway off. The average snowfall in my area is over 100 inches....so I have a nice snow blower FTW. I used to go around my neighborhood when I was a "kid" and I would clean half a dozen of my neighbors driveway just because I enjoyed using the snow blower. I don't enjoy the brutal cold, but it also doesn't bother me too much. I've lived in the snow belt my entire life so I'm used to it.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:40 PM
ZackN920
Record Breaker

I enjoy using a snow blower too, once it wants to run lol but i hate the salt they have to put on the road, i dont want my truck to look as ****ty as the vehicle we traded it in for, well anyways were probably gunna be getting some snow tonight and its now gunna be getting and stayin pretty cold

Last edited by ZackN920; 12-02-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by LowSlowNeon View Post
We got a couple inches last night. They are saying we could get belted towards the end of the week. I say bring it on.
at least you get snow, i haven't gotten to test out my 4x4 in the snow since i got it because there is no snow to test it in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Snow in texas?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: