The most whooped dude in the world... - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The most whooped dude in the world...

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

The most whooped dude in the world...

Old 04-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Originally Posted by BadStratRT View Post
the most humorous part of the story was when he got to the part about her making him be a vegan. when the guy talked about the sex tickets, or making him pee sitting down, everyone around was like "man..thats screwed up"..but when he got to the part about not letting him eat meat or cheese...everyone was outraged...

..and i thought that amanda was strict for getting mad when i get drunk and puke in the bathtub...
Lol just ask her if she'd rather you puke in the sink... my roommate clogged the sink here that way, it was gross...

Old 04-10-2009, 12:33 AM
JohnnysArt
All Star

I thought this was some sort of joke WTF----5 times a month huh lol must have a VERY low sperm count.

Peeing sitting down-----did he lose his rooster.

I can't understand not eating meat, I got have some sort of dead or partially live animal on the table.

johnny.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:35 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

Wow, I really feel sorry for that guy. But if I was him, when I serve her with the divorce papers, I would go into the bathroom, and just go all over the floor. All in front of the toilet, everywhere.
And that's something I don't understand about married men. How can you let women push you around like that? I can understand some things like helping to clean up, and just being generally neat, but that will never happen in my household. I will never give up eating meat. I **** standing up, I have to pick the seat up, so she can put it down. As far as the tickets go, I'm not even going to comment on that. That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Cash them in at the beginning of the month, or ask her if they are good over at the local massage parlor. lol

Old 04-10-2009, 12:37 AM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Originally Posted by ried69 View Post
Wow, I really feel sorry for that guy. But if I was him, when I serve her with the divorce papers, I would go into the bathroom, and just go all over the floor. All in front of the toilet, everywhere.
And that's something I don't understand about married men. How can you let women push you around like that? I can understand some things like helping to clean up, and just being generally neat, but that will never happen in my household. I will never give up eating meat. I **** standing up, I have to pick the seat up, so she can put it down. As far as the tickets go, I'm not even going to comment on that. That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Cash them in at the beginning of the month, or ask her if they are good over at the local massage parlor. lol
X2, heck I would just **** all over her damn car seat.

johnny.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:40 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by JohnnysArt View Post
X2, heck I would just **** all over her damn car seat.

johnny.
Or have you seen "What Happens in Vegas?"
I would just take a leak in the sink like on there. That would be epic.
I just don't see how guys can't notice things like this before they marry. I mean I am still too young to marry, but God, things like this scare the crap out of me. I don't want to be with psychob*tch when I get older. And I sure as heck won't lose my ***** and give in to all of the things that she thinks I should do.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:05 AM
JohnnysArt
All Star
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ried69 View Post
Or have you seen "What Happens in Vegas?"
I would just take a leak in the sink like on there. That would be epic.
I just don't see how guys can't notice things like this before they marry. I mean I am still too young to marry, but God, things like this scare the crap out of me. I don't want to be with psychob*tch when I get older. And I sure as heck won't lose my ***** and give in to all of the things that she thinks I should do.

I"ve been with my fiancÚ for 8 years and we do disagree about stuff but we don't treat each other like idiots.
What this guy is doing is just plain stupid. He needs to grow some ***** and go find himself a real woman.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:27 AM
big.bryant
Champion

thats not right... if that was me the marraige would've lasted about as long as Britney's (like 24 hrs or something)

Old 04-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Things like this are why I'm not ever getting married without a prenup, she can keep what's hers, I'll keep what's mine. That way if she turns out to be a complete psychopath I can't get screwed over when I divorce her.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:35 AM
big.bryant
Champion

Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Things like this are why I'm not ever getting married without a prenup, she can keep what's hers, I'll keep what's mine. That way if she turns out to be a complete psychopath I can't get screwed over when I divorce her.
+10... When i get married, there WILL be a prenup... but thats also what dating is for, figuring out if she is a psycho or not.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Problem is sometimes when you're dating it's there but you just don't see it. Which is why you should always listen to your friends when they're like "dude, your girl is a complete basket-case", lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The most whooped dude in the world...

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: