The most whooped dude in the world... - Page 4 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The most whooped dude in the world...

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

The most whooped dude in the world...

Old 04-11-2009, 06:41 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
He is a product of the feminist movement. So is she. The pussification of America in action and on display right there. They deserve each other.

He will be miserable all his life because every woman will treat him this way. Every woman will treat him this way because he is not a man. His own self worth is non exsistant because he was taught in school, from his parents, and probably from the Riddlin he took to be 'sensative.'

She, on the other hand, is the product of the 'I am Woman, hear me ROAR' part of the femenist movement which has all sorts of problems in itself.

Women: your ideas have ruined this country.
Men: you have let them.
I agree with you on that. In women's rights movements, what they have done is try to reverse the roles basically. Take all the power and give it to the women, leaving the men powerless. There is no equality whatsoever between men and women.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:35 AM
audiomechanic
Captain

Exactly.

They say, "We want to be equal in all ways to men!"
They mean, "We want men to be gutless, sensitive ad easily controlled."

They don't understand that as far as worth is concerned, women ARE equal to men and have always been. In God's eyes, women are also equal. Women are just as important to life and quality of life as men. BUT, men and women have different roles because we're different. Neither is less important, but there's things that women do better than men and things men do better than women.

The feminists and the men they control don't understand this. The definition of what it means to be a man has changed so much in the last 40 years. I doubt many younger men even know what it is now.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Ridinhigh
All Star

That is freakin retarded I would kick her to the curb or get it anulled and feminist are women who sit at home and watch to much opera I will never let a women treat me like that I need to give that to my newly wed friend and he would probably be thats okay except for the veegan part

Old 04-13-2009, 12:41 AM
95_318SLT
Champion

Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
Exactly.

They say, "We want to be equal in all ways to men!"
They mean, "We want men to be gutless, sensitive ad easily controlled."

They don't understand that as far as worth is concerned, women ARE equal to men and have always been. In God's eyes, women are also equal. Women are just as important to life and quality of life as men. BUT, men and women have different roles because we're different. Neither is less important, but there's things that women do better than men and things men do better than women.

The feminists and the men they control don't understand this. The definition of what it means to be a man has changed so much in the last 40 years. I doubt many younger men even know what it is now.
+1 on that. You hit the nail on the head!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The most whooped dude in the world...

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: