Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

New Camaro is for gay people

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

New Camaro is for gay people

Old 07-12-2009, 07:29 PM
1996Ram318
All Star

The only way to keep it from being a gay car is to put that chick in the other seat. LOL.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame

LOL that is funny. I aways said the Camaro's and Mustangs of Any year are all for gays.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:01 PM
mantisman51
Record Breaker

I've seen several pop up around here the last couple weeks. From the side, it really looks like a 50/50 cross of the last gen Mustang and the new Challenger. The rear roofline looks somewhat similiar to the 67-68 Camaro, but the rest screams, "ME TOO!". The front and rear ends are hideous. The front is like a giant slab with a few details chisled on a wall and the squarish lights and details of the rear look like it had a piano dropped on it. Aside from the red-headed stepchild looks, I like it that GM tried to make it a real, all-around sports car. Dodge should've done more to make the Challenger more than a stoplight hero. I wish there was an ACR version that would strip about 600# off and beef up the suspension. That way the Challenger could have a real factory performance version.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:13 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by DevilsReject View Post
LOL this coming from a guy who loves the new Avengers lmao....

I understand what your saying though, I will agree the front fascia on the Camaro isnt my personal favorite....but with the aftermarket, I'm sure it'll be fixed....
The Avenger's design is much better than the Camaros... Apples to oranges anyway. One's a coupe and the other's a sedan. I think the Avenger would look amazing as a coupe though. The Avenger's design has flaw too though. It's rear is pretty bad, but it's not bad enough for me to not like the whole car. The Camaro's is.

I'm all about styling. That's the whole reason why I started liking Dodge in the first place.

I don't know why you seem to take it personal... Post was a just a joke as far as I'm concerned.

I think the Camaro would look good if that front end was fixed.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

I work with a lesbian that drives a sweet Red Hemi Ram, that doesn't mean my truck is a lesbo truck,this may be the most ridiculous assumption I have ever seen,I mean no disrespect to anyone on here by saying that,I just think if we are gonna discuss any vehicle it should be on it's merits as a good or bad product,that said I would love to own a new SS Camaro,or a new Challenger,or a Corvette or a viper,or a BMW M3,Audi R8,etc,etc... But I can't haul firewood or my atv trailer or get to work in a brutal Ohio snow storm in a sports car,so if I have to have one vehicle it's gonna be a 4wd hemi Ram,if some think it's a gay truck then I guess I will be driving a gay truck,lol

Old 07-18-2009, 11:23 PM
mantisman51
Record Breaker

Blue, this was not about us stereotyping a car/driver. GM is specifically marketing the Camaro to homosexual men. That's what the link was about.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:13 AM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by mantisman51 View Post
Blue, this was not about us stereotyping a car/driver. GM is specifically marketing the Camaro to homosexual men. That's what the link was about.
I understood exactly what the thread was about and it was not me who made the stereotype connection,do I agree with what GM is doing? No, I don't but they are not aiming the car directly and only at gay men that would be the dumbest move any company could possibly make from a buisness standpoint! I was commenting on the narrow minded assumption made by some of the respondents to the thread,not the subject matter of the original post per se.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

It's suppose to be funny......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Camaro is for gay people

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: