Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

ddue got to try this drink its so badass! drunk = yes

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

ddue got to try this drink its so badass! drunk = yes

Old 07-13-2009, 01:49 PM
batman13
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Laramie1997 View Post
when he gets over the headache in the morning, user will share the name of this drink. All I got out of that post was "juice thang"......
no really, the name is Joose

i like them, good to start the party with.
but it takes more than 2 to get me gone

Old 07-13-2009, 02:03 PM
User
Champion

Yeah im good now, i had the orange ones, i didnt know the orange was the only 9.9% the others say 9% hmm.

One of my friends was drinking them lest night, so i went to a QT and bought 2 of them, the first one i downed i was thirsty as hell, the 2nd one i drank while watching "wanted" and after getting up from laying down and not eating all day was a total bad idea.

And yes im a light weight, always been like that. Dont get it.. i can drink alc better then i can beer for some reason, takes more alc then beer to get me drunk.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:04 PM
batman13
Grand Champion

ah, empty stomach thats no good... lol goes right to your liver that way

Old 07-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Billiam
Champion

Originally Posted by aim4squirrels View Post
LOL, So a long Island a Screwdriver, right? Or are we to be impressed by the grey goose X2?

Um... no. A Long Island OR a double GG and OJ. I could careless if you are impress with a double or not, why have a single when you can taste the vodka? Same for a double, you can hardly taste the vodka then too...

Old 07-13-2009, 03:25 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend

is vodka and OJ not a screwdriver?

Old 07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by User View Post
Yeah im good now, i had the orange ones, i didnt know the orange was the only 9.9% the others say 9% hmm.

One of my friends was drinking them lest night, so i went to a QT and bought 2 of them, the first one i downed i was thirsty as hell, the 2nd one i drank while watching "wanted" and after getting up from laying down and not eating all day was a total bad idea.

And yes im a light weight, always been like that. Dont get it.. i can drink alc better then i can beer for some reason, takes more alc then beer to get me drunk.
Theres your problem, you downed one right away (more of a rush to the system) and with nothing to eat, Im sure one would have kicked your ***.

We play this chess game when we go camping, you start with 2 beers each, open one can each and pour it into 8 shot glasses (8 per side) then you each roll an 8 sided dice. If your roll is higher than the other person they must drink whatever number of shots they rolled as well as what you rolled and vise versa, and the person with the higher number refills the shots.

So if you roll a 5 and I roll an 8, you have to drink 5 of your shots and 8 of mine and I would refill the shot glasses.

If we roll the same, you roll 5 I roll 5 we both drink the 5 and both refill the shots.

Object of the game is to be the one with the most beer left... Which usually ends up with the "winner" falling flat on their face.

You may not think that 2 beers can get you drunk off your *** but it does, I have played guys that can drink a 12 pack by them selves and just get a good buzz going fall face first into the ground after "winning" this game. One guy was ballzy enough to play with jack daniels and he passed out in a fire after he lost to one of the girls we go up with.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
Um... no. A Long Island OR a double GG and OJ. I could careless if you are impress with a double or not, why have a single when you can taste the vodka? Same for a double, you can hardly taste the vodka then too...
So I'm not the only one that thinks GG almost has no bite to it?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Billiam
Champion

Originally Posted by aim4squirrels View Post
is vodka and OJ not a screwdriver?
Yea. Re read the way to typed out the previous post. You'll understand what I ment, and how I read it from you. It sounds like you are saying the GG and OJ is in a LI.

It is true, GG has a very small bit, but thats why I like it...its biteless and tastes great, and works at getting you jacked up.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:24 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

GG has little to no bite at all depending on what its mixed with.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:18 AM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by batman13 View Post
ah, empty stomach thats no good... lol goes right to your liver that way
Is that why i **** blood?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ddue got to try this drink its so badass! drunk = yes

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: