Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Battlefield 2142

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Battlefield 2142

Old 07-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker
Default Battlefield 2142

Battlefield 2142 for FPS Computer Gamers,I have logged something like 1400hrs on this game,it is AWESOME!!!!

Old 07-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Nofrag
Champion

Most people I know don't like it at all. I haven't personally tried it because it apparently has spyware in it(thanks EA). But also because of all the terrible reviews.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Don't listen to the reviews,I've played all the games in the BF series as well as CoD and the others and 2142 is the one I always go back to. It doesn't have spyware it only has in game advertising which is hardly intrusive or noticable,basically there will be a random billboard in a map somewhere in the game with an AD for a tv show or something on it. It's actually kinda cool to see once you have seen the same building 1000 times in game it's nice to see a new billboard or something on it,it kind of "freshens up the place"lol. If you buy it play it for a week and don't like I would probably buy it back from you because the center hole on my disc is almost worn out.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:35 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

I played it religiously for about a year....and just quit because everyone left for other crappy games for about a year....I still play from time to time, but I prefer BF2 more...

Old 07-19-2009, 03:47 AM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by DevilsReject View Post
I played it religiously for about a year....and just quit because everyone left for other crappy games for about a year....I still play from time to time, but I prefer BF2 more...
Ya I played BF2 for a long time too,it is still pretty solid but it's plagued with hackers right now,there are a few on 2142 but not as bad. Look me up on 2142 buddy list me, my SN is bluesmanjesse1 on both games.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Battlefield 2142

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: