Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Steelers QB named in Sex Assault

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Steelers QB named in Sex Assault

Old 08-28-2009, 10:39 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

According to a statement by Hyder filed with the motion to dismiss and to e-mails between McNulty and Hyder, she never mentioned being raped and instead said she wanted to have sex with Roethlisberger and was excited when it happened.
"Ben is so effing hot and I am so bored," McNulty told Hyder in one e-mail sent on July 11, 2008. Hyder said she looked to him as a father figure and often confided in him about personal matters.
On July 13, 2008, two days after the alleged rape, McNulty wrote a joke memo in an e-mail to Hyder announcing that McNulty was resigning because "she is with Big Ben's child and she has relocated to Pittsburgh."
"You can be the god father... Uncle Guy," McNulty said in the next e-mail.
In a written statement, Hyder said McNulty's only concern about the sexual encounter with Roethlisberger was fear that management might find out. She also was upset that she had cheated on a man named Ben, a soldier in Iraq, with whom she was having an online romance.
But in the fall of 2008, McNulty learned that Ben did not exist and the e-mail interactions had been a trick, Hyder said. She became so distraught over the hoax that she began to see doctors and ended up at a hospital, Hyder said.
In the motion for sanctions, Roethlisberger's lawyers said McNulty's friends and co-workers made similar statements about McNulty boasting about having sex with Roethlisberger, but Dunlap ignored them.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090827/NEWS/908270327/1321
Looks like the case is falling apart for the stupid *****..

Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Shibby927
Record Breaker

That's good I just want Ben to forget about this crap and go into the regular season with clear head and weight off his chest.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

Ben's face is getting fatter.

I think he's taking birth control.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

The suit is against ben worthlessburger, who is the dumbest qb in the league (why would you ride the worlds fastest production bike without a helmet when you have no experience?) so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

Originally Posted by Got_Hemi44 View Post
The suit is against ben worthlessburger, who is the dumbest qb in the league (why would you ride the worlds fastest production bike without a helmet when you have no experience?) so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
You must be a BROWNS fan to say something that STUPID!!!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator

he had lots of experience riding, and owns quite a few bikes from what i understand....

PA has no helmet law, and plenty of people ride without them..

but this is more sour grapes from a fan or a loser ohio team...doesnt matter which team, both are jokes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Steelers QB named in Sex Assault

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: