Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

got shot at last night........

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

got shot at last night........

Old 08-17-2009, 08:43 AM
megablacktank
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear the paint rinsed right off. Most of the paint out is all water based and rinses of easy, unless u let it sit on the south GA sunshine then it will bake on to the paint! NOT COOL!

Old 08-17-2009, 09:05 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by megablacktank View Post
Glad to hear the paint rinsed right off. Most of the paint out is all water based and rinses of easy, unless u let it sit on the south GA sunshine then it will bake on to the paint! NOT COOL!
Especially if you have a big black truck.........

Old 08-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 05RamMan View Post
How did someone hit you 6 times with paintballs while you where doing 55-60 miles an hour. Surely you would have seen a car or truck beside you. If they were still I could see one maybe two times, but, they had to be a damn good shot to hit a target 6 times while its moving 60mph.

Wish you best on getting it all figured out though.
Only 6 he's lucky. I have planet eclipse Ego 08 that can fire 24 ***** per second lol. Most high end markers all fire over 20. Start shooting before the target you can get a lot of hits.

Be glad they didn't freeze them. You'd have one fun repair bill.

Last edited by Got_Hemi44; 08-17-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:15 AM
nim81
Record Breaker

im suprised it didnt crack my windshield i was goin 60mph and paintball guns shoot at about 300fps as far as i know, thats about a 220mph paintball. i was lucky.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:18 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

Originally Posted by VP64 View Post
so was it you or not, that shot nim81 truck
i have witnesses that can confirm my whereabouts. i was no where near the scene of the crime

Old 08-17-2009, 11:29 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

We play war games when we go up camping through the night. Break off into two groups 8-10 per team and have a fun game of capture the flag. We set it up with glow sticks and have a fairly large playing field too in a nice wooded area Best out of 10 rounds wins, 5 shot kills. Sometimes one round will last a few hours. Only rule we really have is that you must have a glow stick of your teams color on your belt at all times. We got in trouble one time though cause apparently someone else was camping close to where we were palying and they got some random paintballs flying through their camp and they were not to pleased about it, the forest service officer they called out the next day wasn't to pleased about it either for that matter.

Glad it came off your paint though, 1 morning here and it would have been baked on and then I'd be grabbing my gear and heading out hunting.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:07 PM
hontzy87
Professional

Pisses me off when kids do this kind of ****. It degrades the sport of paintball. I've been playing for many years and was even sponsored at one time, and there isn't one tourney where someones car/town didn't get shot up after. Then people from in the town look on as if the sport is bad and all. Well glad your truck is ok tho

Old 08-17-2009, 12:08 PM
MontanaRAM
Captain

reminds me of the time we shot my boss' dodge with an airsoft automatic rifle, we all got a good laugh out of that. as for paintballs, not cool for sure.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:04 PM
megablacktank
Professional

hey hey u gotta watch out for those big black trucks all those nice colors will show up real well on it.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:33 PM
khuenefeldt

oh man....this wasn't around the same location? I see you are from Missouri, but i'm not sure exactly where....i read this article this morning though.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/20430138/detail.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Overland Park, Kan., police are investigating after a paintball was fired at a driver near 132nd Street and Antioch Road last week.

File image

Police said the attack happened at about 9 p.m. The driver was hit in the nose after the yellow paintball traveled through the man's open passenger-side window and exploded in his face.

The man was able to stop his car before crashing. Police said the man's nose was almost broken. He was treated at a hospital

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: got shot at last night........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: