Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

got shot at last night........

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

got shot at last night........

Old 08-17-2009, 01:12 AM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got shot at last night........

get this..

heading home from a buddys house last night about 1am. very rural area, no other cars on the road, heavily wooded area, 2 lane highway runnin about 55-60mph.

all of the sudden SPLAT!!! blood all over my windshield! thought it was a bat or somthing.. thought nothing of it really, but this morning went out to the truck to get my smokes and turned out to be paintballs. pink paint *****, looked like blood in the dark.
ALL OVER THE SIDE OF MY TRUCK! 1 hit the windshield , but about 5 more on the side. didnt hear em cause the radio so loud.

went to the sheriff and he didnt seem to worried about it. even told the state trooper that was looking for my neighbor today and he didnt really care either.

what the hell is wrong here, i guess its ok to just go and shoot paintballs at people driving down the highway? WTF................

then i get home and the electric is out.. what a day.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:30 AM
irelandshemi
All Star

sorry to hear that it sucks, there were kids around here that would hide in bushes and throw rocks and the cops got called a few times but never did anything, and then this past spring driving down the highway someone through a slush off an overpass right on the windshield

Old 08-17-2009, 01:31 AM
05RamMan
Captain

How did someone hit you 6 times with paintballs while you where doing 55-60 miles an hour. Surely you would have seen a car or truck beside you. If they were still I could see one maybe two times, but, they had to be a damn good shot to hit a target 6 times while its moving 60mph.

Wish you best on getting it all figured out though.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:59 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

that sucks. when i was younger 17, we had some kids doing this and us being kids too started talking ****. so they followed us to a parking lot and when i got out to see if they had a problem one of the little a hole shot me in the face. no thought just reaction. i kicked the door of what turned out to be one of their mommies car and grabbed the guy and snatched him out of the window( what happened next will remain classified) the driver was so scared the he sped off jumped the little Chevy over the parking stop bump over the curb and side swiped another vehicle. all three of them were arrested but they were minors so i never heard any thing else of it. i did get a free paint ball gun out of it.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:30 AM
VP64
Captain

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
that sucks. when i was younger 17, we had some kids doing this and us being kids too started talking ****. so they followed us to a parking lot and when i got out to see if they had a problem one of the little a hole shot me in the face. no thought just reaction. i kicked the door of what turned out to be one of their mommies car and grabbed the guy and snatched him out of the window( what happened next will remain classified) the driver was so scared the he sped off jumped the little Chevy over the parking stop bump over the curb and side swiped another vehicle. all three of them were arrested but they were minors so i never heard any thing else of it. i did get a free paint ball gun out of it.

so was it you or not, that shot nim81 truck

Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion

that sucks nim! how did you get that off your truck?

Old 08-17-2009, 08:10 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

i could see getting hit six times, it's a big f'n target. and it probably wasn't just one kid.

that does blow. dumbass kids gonna get someone killed.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:24 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05RamMan View Post
How did someone hit you 6 times with paintballs while you where doing 55-60 miles an hour. Surely you would have seen a car or truck beside you. If they were still I could see one maybe two times, but, they had to be a damn good shot to hit a target 6 times while its moving 60mph.

Wish you best on getting it all figured out though.
You obviously dont play PB or at least with high dollar and/or modified guns but trust me, some can fire many many rounds a minute.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:28 AM
megablacktank
Professional

yeah that sucks but with todays markers shooting 15 to 20bps or faster, it is not to hard to smack a car or truck that many times running 55 to 60mph. I know I play! Mybe u can find out who did it and scare the crap out of them.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:35 AM
nim81
Record Breaker

they lucky i wasn't carryin' my shotgun or i would have unloaded into the woods, if i had known at the time.

they had me in their sights for a good 1/4 mile at least cause the first shot was head on into the windshield

as for finding out who did it, it was in the woods on a hwy, no houses around really, no other traffic or cars on side of road, they had to have been on an atv or rhino or somthing hiding. very rural area around here.

as for the paintballs, they rinsed right off my truck luckly!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: got shot at last night........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: