Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

~College Football~

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

~College Football~

Old 09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ~College Football~

How did your team do? LSU just started @ Washington.

There is already some big news, Sam Bradford has a strained AC joint, expected to miss 2 to 4 weeks, and to add insult to energy, OU lost to BYU.

Oklahoma state beat Georgia, Big12 showing some power

Last edited by Horseapples; 09-05-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:28 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Irish won, season does look very promising..

Old 09-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

ND has a favorable scheduel, and some maturing talent. they should do well this year.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Originally Posted by Horseapples View Post
ND has a favorable scheduel, and some maturing talent. they should do well this year.
For once, the schedule is actually middle of the pack before the season even started....but overall its a good one.... decent opponents, but outside of USC and Michigan, nothing that should potentially de-rail a possible BCS game..

If the defense can play well all year, we've got a shot...otherwise its a shootout and ND can do that....but I don't like relying on that...

Old 09-06-2009, 09:31 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

Kinda upset that I missed alot of the games yesterday because I was at Disney, then the 3 hour drive home, so all I got to watch was the Bama game.

My team, Penn State, won. No biggy there as it was not a big challenge there. I wish I would have seen Ohio States game. From Sportscenter, that looked like it might have been a good game. I will be looking forward to watching USC kick the crap out of OSU next week.

Living in Florida, I thought that I would have been able to see the Gator game. Guess the media knew it was going to be a killing because it was not on any of my channels.

It seemed that there was alot that happened yesterday in college ball and I MISSED it all.... LOL!! Oh well, got lots of weeks left to see stuff.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Wishbone
Record Breaker

My team sucked it up. Who would of thought every Big XII team would win yesterday but OU? Had a lead when Bradford went down and it was too much I guess to ask a Freshman to lead a team to a win against a top 20 foe. At least the pressure is off now and Bradford and Gresham can heal up.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by L and R Two View Post
Living in Florida, I thought that I would have been able to see the Gator game. Guess the media knew it was going to be a killing because it was not on any of my channels.

I got to watch the Florida game here in Louisiana, it was on a secondary network, Fox sports south i think. Florida looked like Florida does, especially against a team like Charleston, Texas looked the same as last year as well. Altho they had a cooshey game as well (University of [email protected]) But ULM did beat Alabama a couple of years ago.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Buckeyes beat Navy 31-27!

Stupid triple option offense. Now the defense get back into rhythm for USC next week.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
My team sucked it up. Who would of thought every Big XII team would win yesterday but OU? Had a lead when Bradford went down and it was too much I guess to ask a Freshman to lead a team to a win against a top 20 foe. At least the pressure is off now and Bradford and Gresham can heal up.
It was a tie game when Bradford went down, they got a field goal to take the lead the play after Bradford got hurt.

Ohio State better get their poop togeather if they want to beat USC. But everyone knew going in that Navy would give them a hard time. I just didnt expect them to give OSU such a hard time!

Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

*Some BS calls in the Georgia game, but I'm back to hating them now.

*L and R, the Gator game was on Sun Sports, will be next week too. Look for me in the stands.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ~College Football~

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: