Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

my daughter is really getting to be a gear head

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

my daughter is really getting to be a gear head

Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Horseapples
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

J E Wish got blocked in the original post, was just wondering. Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The best part of it was when she heard me fire up the 5th Ave I changed the exhaust, eliminated the cats and went with a Thrush Turbo muffler, (the little one picked it out when we were listening to the sound bytes on online) and 2 1/4 pipe from the manifolds back, she just got a big grin and said "I like it daddy!!" She had to make the rounds around the shop and see what else was being worked on, so she takes my hand and walks up to one of the other techs working on his 85 Camaro, peeks over the front and asked "what are you fixing?" Then later that night I was watching the news and there was story about Chrysler and they showed the Chrysler building with the Pentastar on it, she seen it and tugged on my shirt and said "look daddy Chrysler!"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: my daughter is really getting to be a gear head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: