Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Any engineers out there?

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Any engineers out there?

Old 10-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going for Computer Systems Engineering originally but I switched to Computer Science after my sophomore year when I realized that fit better with what I really wanted to do.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:02 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zje400ex View Post
Sounds like fun. I have a potenial job at the ohio department of transportation in columbus this summer. I should hopefully gain some knowledge and figure out which branch of civil i'd like to do.

Where did you graduate college?
I graduated from Pennsylvania College of Technology. Its affiliated with Penn State! "WE ARE!"

Originally Posted by zje400ex View Post
Yeah. I've heard of the chemical and petroleum engineerings making some serious money. I believe the average starting salary for an Ohio State graduate with a bsce is around 45-48K. That was the average last year so i'm sure it has gone down some. Still that won't be bad to start off.
I think them numbers are avg across the board in the private industry. Now as far as state agencies go, dont expect those numbers. Take about $10k off. Atleast, thats how PA is.

Old 10-18-2009, 12:31 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im a sound and production engineer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any engineers out there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: