Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Nasty Video.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:40 AM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know what the funny thing about that video is. When it was big a kid in class told the teacher to go home and watch it. LMAO the next day she came into class and freaked out at him over it. lol. The hole class way Loling there a$$ of at her for watching it.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
nice. i need to learn how to do that for my wife i would fill her email up
You just go to www.lmgtfy.com and type in what you want to search for. Down at the bottom, it should generate a link that you can copy and paste to where ever you want.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:44 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

hell yeah you just opened up a whole world of **** for people

Old 10-22-2009, 03:51 AM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend

He has pulled that card a few times on me and I have done the same to other people.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:28 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

yeah its a boil... When I was a kid we were playing football and I got tackeled into a neighbors bush an for some reason or another it gave both me and my friend these massive boils everywhere the plant came in contact with skin. The worst one was on my elbow, it looked like it was the size of a golfball. One night while I was getting ready for bed I popped it, gave a little squeeze at first and nothing happened but it felt like it should if I went a little harder. Next thing I know its shooting a solid stream of puss onto the mirror, kinda freaked me out a little. Naturally had to call me mom back to look at it, when she came back I was litterally writing my name with it while it was shooting out at the mirror. Towards the end of it though it was coming out in chunks like that. It felt so good to get rid of the pressure though... After that we went to the doctors office and had to have 14 of them lanced open on my arms and legs and were drained in a similar way, and was on a high antibiotic for a few weeks after.... My friend only had 10 of them altogether, but he had 3 on his face a few on his kneck and a few more on his arms and legs too. He had it worse than me though, the ones on his face were huge and looked like giant welts, but his worse one by far was one on the back side of his knee. It was like someone stuck a tennis ball back there!!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:35 PM
paul05dak
Record Breaker

boils hurt like hell untill they are lanced. Then your right, the releif is great. That video was really tame. Want it gross? next time they should suck the puss out!!

Old 10-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
dont ask me ask google. working in the oil field i was stuck on top of a 10000' mountian with 5 guys 24hrs a day 7 days a week. it became a game to gross the others out. i got good at it. i have seen things, things you cant unsee, things that would make jeffery dahmer cringe.

I have also seen some of those things that you can't un-see,it's like they are burned into your mind,I have a friend who is Japanese and everytime we see something gross like that it's usually from Japan and we ask him"dude wtf is wrong with your people?" !

Old 10-22-2009, 04:54 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

yeah jess but it never once stopped me form checking out the japanese women

Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Ya we used to make comments about my buddys hot Japanese Sister too! lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nasty Video.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: