Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Bully smart

Old 10-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ exactly. Hell the kid might get labeled as a pole smoker and that jist makes life worse.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks

Hell, I found back in my high school days, I was 5'6" and about 100 soaking wet, just go toe to toe with them and demand they hit you, & call them a wus for starting crap with someone 1/2 their size. They were shocked I didnt back down from them they gave up and started showing respect. Before anyone asks, no one ever took a swing at me.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:47 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by Laramie1997 View Post
So, let me see if I grasp this concept. In simple terms, we are teaching a boy that's being bullied, has enough self esteem issues as is to fight like a girl?

I mean, honestly, take a boy and tell him it's okay to kick someone in the nuts, pull their hair, bite, kick, and or slap them? Jesus Christ! I'd see that causing him more hell later down the road than anything else.

I remember one kid in High School that liked to call me Don Vito and slap the dog chit out of me when I had my back turned. He did it two times. The first time I told him to never do it again. The second time he decided to do it, I got pissed and litterally picked him up off the ground and slammed him into a locker. I threw him into it hard enough that it sliced the back of his head open and pretty well destroyed the door to the locker.

You know what? He never even mentioned the name ever again. I can only imagine if I kicked him in the nuts and ran off....
That is the funniest thing ever!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by PurplDodge View Post
That is the funniest thing ever!!!
LOL Yea, I was kind of a geekish kid in school all the way until my Junior year.

Wasn't a bando or anything, but with a severe love for technology, my tastes in music... Was just labeled that way. Actually now that I think about it, that all changed when I threw my classmate into that locker..... Funny how all the teachers and staff just turned a blind eye to the whole thing.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM
PurplDodge
Legend

I finnaly found my iPod headphones and acually watched that video! OMG this makes Chris's story a close second!!! Just the way they would hit the kid, turn, and run is just too funny!!!!! I'm living it right now (High School) and have never seen this crap! But, I'll take throwing someone in the locker into consideration....

1:10 and the black guy is gonna make me cry!

Last edited by PurplDodge; 10-23-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:54 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997 View Post
LOL Yea, I was kind of a geekish kid in school all the way until my Junior year.

Wasn't a bando or anything, but with a severe love for technology, my tastes in music... Was just labeled that way. Actually now that I think about it, that all changed when I threw my classmate into that locker..... Funny how all the teachers and staff just turned a blind eye to the whole thing.
ha i had a similar thing happen to me the end of my sophmore year, the kid finally pushed the worng button (i had a very long fuse at that point) and caught me on my way out of school, i ended up beating him sensless, if there hadnt been school administrators around he probably would have left the school on a stretcher that day, as it was i never caught any grief for it, and never had any more problems after that . . .

Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 AM
draftingmonkey
Captain

Video description from their website:

HOW TO GET BEAT UP WORSE THAN BEFORE
This is a great self-help video teaching you how to become 'Bully Smart:' A surefire success for teaching bullies new and innovative ways in beating the living **** out of you after you temporarily stun them. To be honest, you probably had it coming anyhow.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bully smart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: