Buahahahha Silly ricers! - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Buahahahha Silly ricers!

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Buahahahha Silly ricers!

Old 04-07-2005, 10:22 PM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker
Default Buahahahha Silly ricers!

well my sister took my truck to school today cuz i had to change the oil on her mercedez today.. 8 quarts .. oil cartrige.... GAH but meh... i got it done..

lol ok so i was on my way to one of those Mobile Taco Trucks... to order some quesadillas. and i stop there with the mercedez.. you can hear me shift down cuz of that tranny that its got.. auto/stick in 1 tranny.

and there were like a lil gang of ricers chillin there and suddntly they looked like lil mear cats, popin their heads over their cars... lol! omfg such ugly pos cars ever.. i think one even had those plastic spinners.. ... atleast they look plastic to me..

and i guess they are all amazed cuz of the benz.. so i order wait.. and this guy walks over to the benz. and he looks into the inside and im watchin him.. and i have the alarm control in my hand and i hit the "panic" button LOL! ****er jumped like 10 feet.. pure comedy..

so i get my order and drive off doing 10 under cuz of this stupid lady.. i get on the free way head home.. and suddenly out of ****in no where the lil ricer crew flys past me...and im like ahhh shiiiiiiit.. so i slam it, lil car pulls infront of the lil crew and i do a fly by on them's asses and i hit it up to 140 on the strait away....

cliff notes: i go buy some food, ricer gets **** scared out of him by my sister's benz, they pass me up on the free way i pass them doing 140.. priceless

Old 04-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Default RE: Buahahahha Silly ricers!

ORIGINAL: |3|ackAc|D
i think one even had those plastic spinners.. ... atleast they look plastic to me..
Those spinner hub caps are the worse thing you could put on your car

Old 04-08-2005, 06:04 AM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

i think one even had those plastic spinners.. ... atleast they look plastic to me..
Those spinner hub caps are the worse thing you could put on your car
my friends sister has a honda, she dont give a **** aobut her car.. her "hub caps" are peeling and cracked and one is about to fall off.. i keep telling my friend to buy some of those spinner hub caps to put on her car for her b-day ! lol

Old 04-08-2005, 07:56 AM
casper
Legend

Thoses spinner hubcabs have to be the most rice thing you could put on your car.

Old 04-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Grr287
Captain

.. and suddenly out of ****in no where the lil ricer crew flys past me...and im like ahhh shiiiiiiit.. so i slam it, lil car pulls infront of the lil crew and i do a fly by on them's asses and i hit it up to 140 on the strait away....
Did you just admit to doing a ricer flyby in a Mercedes Benz??

Old 04-08-2005, 02:35 PM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Grr287

.. and suddenly out of ****in no where the lil ricer crew flys past me...and im like ahhh shiiiiiiit.. so i slam it, lil car pulls infront of the lil crew and i do a fly by on them's asses and i hit it up to 140 on the strait away....
Did you just admit to doing a ricer flyby in a Mercedes Benz??
well they were doing atleaset 90, i passed them doing 140. i dont think you can classify that as a ricer fly by.. maby a Euro FLy by :P

Old 04-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Drew00
Captain

i parked next to a car in my school parking lot with plastic spinner hubcaps, so when i got out i was spinning them for like 5 minutes laughing my a** off.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Buahahahha Silly ricers!

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: