Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Old 01-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Then you can stop slandering my name.

You're over blowing something from a completely different.......

check please!

Old 01-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Dude,I so don't care anymore,I just don't ...You know what happened,I know what happened,you even admitted to deleting posts,ya it was a different thread but it was the same argument. I ended my last post trying to get your thread back on topic giving gaming advice.

Ya, at the time weeks ago I was pissed because you kept twisting everything I said into some kind of shot against console owners when it wasn't, and saying I'm on a high horse being a PC gamer,I never said I was superior to anyone else,I was just saying I prefer playing FPS games on PC and the reasons why I do-THAT'S IT!! Everything I said you took to heart like I was somehow belittling you. I was just giving my honest opinion that as far as FPS gaming goes,PC is the best platform in my honest opinion,it's just that my opinion, you don't have to agree with me,that's what makes this a discussion forum,you discuss topics with varying opinions and everybody learns a thing or two along the way. I had no idea every word I typed would be taken out of context and twisted into an inflamatory remark,which is what I'm sure will happen to most of this post so I'm gonna stop right here.

Chase, I wish you the best, I hope everyone on these forums finds you to be an intelligent and helpful guy which I'm sure you are. I hope in the future we can have discussions without it turning south. I can assure you if you ever ask me for help or advice on something I will offer you my honest opinion on the matter and I will do my best to be helpful. May God bless you all...... Jesse

Old 01-12-2010, 07:13 PM
DodgeDudeLaZeR

Alright, well I've been browsing these threads for quite a while because I have a Dodge and I need help here and there, but today I had to make an account. Bluesmanjesse you are one of my friends.

Last edited by lghtngblt02; 01-13-2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Read the RULES!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: