Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Anyone have a cool million laying around? 2010 road runner concept for sale

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Anyone have a cool million laying around? 2010 road runner concept for sale

Old 11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racinartist View Post
Seriously dude. If you think Foose (or anyone else) would design, fabricate, re-skin and mod an entire car for 100K you got another think comin'. :/
Go back and read the info posted. They aren't designing an entire car. They are using everything from the SRT Challenger except the body, and they are most likely going to be using modified skins of the challenger anyway by the looks of the car. Add a turbo for $8000 or so and that is what they are starting with.

Foose designs his own body kits and stylings all day long making cars one of a kind. I have seen interviews where he has done vettes for under $100k. Mustangs for under $100k and others. Ok, so if I include the price of the car that is given to him, we can up the price to $145k estimated.

One more thing, Foose will have it done in 7 days too.... LOL!!!!!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Racinartist
All Star

I say tomato, you say tomatoe. We obviously see this different. I can see where my wording may have been misleading, but I meant they are modding an entire car, not designing it from scratch. And if you read the body of the listing, you'll see that the build is A LOT more than just modifying Challenger skins and adding a turbo. Either way, it ain't worth a million bucks, that's for sure.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Someone just bought that damn car in the last hour!!!!! It's gone now.

(OR the ad expired)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone have a cool million laying around? 2010 road runner concept for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: