Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

what would you do?

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

what would you do?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:07 AM
OklaHemi
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah we practice the stuff box in my family. i usually do it in my wifes tahoe, too much love for my ram to **** on her. i just love public embarrassment.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

lol Well, I could see that being an issue if you had cloth seats...

I do remember one time when I was a kid.....

We had some family come in from California and they brought their Rottweiler with them, one night when they were sound asleep in the room next to me, I heard Sue, start screaming and yelling at the dog for farting while they were in the bed. She went so far as to kick him outside and woke the whole house up with her yelling. When she crawled back in bed, her husband, Larry, told her," I was the one that farted". LOL She was pissed and kicked him out of the bed and brought the dog back in. The dog slept in the bed with her and he slept on the couch that night.

The only thing I don't like about farts is when your woman has gotten to the point that she uses the toilet with the door open. That's the bad thing since you never know exactly what's going on and if it happens to be that she's taking a dump you get to walk into that invisible cloud unprepared. Married guys should know that though.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

no i have leather i just love my truck. and i dont even care about the wall anymore. being married and having kids will numb you of that real quick. doors open kids running in and out. life

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: