Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Hey George Perry! Move over!!!

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Hey George Perry! Move over!!!

Old 01-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, my biggest cat was only 9lbs and some. either i'm using the wrong bait or i'm just going at the wrong time.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

I was fishing for smallmouth on ultralight gear,I think 6lb test maybe. I hooked into what I would guess was about 20lb cat and fought it forever! I was fishing below a small dam off about a 10 ft concrete wall I finally got the fish up out of the water and as I reached out to grab it, my line snapped and I watched it do a 10 ft plunge back into the water,that would have been a record cat for me because I never fish for cats but alas it was not to be At any rate SW Ohio is not known for it's trophy fish,back in the day when they had the Bassmaster Classic on the Ohio River it was one of the lowest weigh-ins in the history of the tournament. The good fishing in Ohio is up north towards the great lakes. There have been some monster cats pulled out of the Ohio river but as a whole the fishing around here is not great compared to down south. Either way though as they say "a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work"

Last edited by Bluesmanjesse; 01-19-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

the last few times i went fishing, i was just out there enjoying the scenery because they sure weren't biting.

if the fishing is bad when you go out on a boat, at least you get a boat ride out of the deal. i'd rather be sitting on a boat in 90 weather then sitting on the couch watching tv.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hey George Perry! Move over!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: