Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Hyundai dealer will not honor ebay auction price.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Hyundai dealer will not honor ebay auction price.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:05 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats funny ive had four bad deals with dealers come about all it took was one phone call to a lawyer and each of mine was settled...pending me pressing charges for theft.

I got my tax return last year and bought a pontiac montana for bout 4000 dollars and had the title in my name and they took it and sold it with the title still in my name and took my money?!! well hope they liked takin advantage of me cuz i got bout 18000 dollars from it!

Had an illegal repo from a buy here pay here lot for INSURANCE? I gave them my insurance company address when I bought the car and changed insurances. Well hope it was worth takin advantage of me cuz I got 7 grand outta that one.

I had bought my cruiser and put two grand down for it and the finance office kept it and filed the papers with no down pmt. Hope it was worth takin advantage of me cuz my lawyer took his fees out on them and my two grand came off of the price of my car!

I had traded my eclipe for a ford f-150 and drove off the lot. The dealer offered to finance me when I came up with 2000 down on top of my trade...I told him 2 says later after losing my job I couldnt come up with the pmt. "CoOLING OFF LAW" 3 day period. They had already moved my vehicle and wouldnt give it back and they went ahead and filed my truck with a finacial company without me even applying for the credit...One lawyer later I have a paid off truck and eclipse. Hope it was worth screwin me over!

yOU GUYS SHOULD COME TO indiana if ya wanna get screwed over and get compensated to three times of what you pay for a car ...cuz these sposedly "smart" business people think its better for their pocket books to screw people over.

all that hyundai guy needs is a lawyer and all his documentation to put the hurt on that car dealership.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hyundai dealer will not honor ebay auction price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: