What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed??? - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Old 04-28-2005, 03:36 PM
GMsucks
Record Breaker
Default RE: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

hmm..i always thought those looked kind of cool...i thought you meant you had heat damage...
Heat damage??
I always thought blisters were caused by excessive rubbing. Or, so I've been told

Old 04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
queenHEMI
All Star
Default RE: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

The fact that my truck runs like crap when it gets really wet and cold [:@]

Old 04-28-2005, 04:36 PM
CumminsGal21
Captain

I wish mine was a 6spd...and that it had an allison tranny in it. Other than that...no big quarks right now.

Old 04-28-2005, 06:38 PM
techmanbd
Record Breaker

the 1st to 2nd gear transition, every once in awhile it will bog down then take off.

Old 04-28-2005, 10:25 PM
heR/Truck
All Star

With the durango its the way it will die if I dont drive it once every 24 hours. Its like its on a timer.
ORIGINAL: 73roadrunner

My 01 Dakota,
Like a seasonal allergy my truck goes through a phase between winter & spring and fall & winter.
Where for two weeks:
I'll start the truck and it will idle rough. I wait for the truck to smooth out put it in gear ( forward or reverse ) and it will stall.
It will do it every morning going to work and then again when I leave work to go home.

The worst is I've brought it down to the dealer twice and another garage once and do you think the truck will duplicate the problem...NOPE!
They all tell me the truck is running fine and looks clean, runs clean.
Then I'll go out back away from everyone to pick it up and it will stall, bring someone over and she fires right up???????

That is my biggest Quark.

Had a car one time that had wipers that only worked when it wasnt raining. I would take it in they would work fine. If it started raining, I would start praying.

Old 04-28-2005, 10:30 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

that the crappy bumbpers on the back of the ram rust out[:@]

Old 04-29-2005, 12:53 AM
moparturd
Banned

It would have to be the lack of a manual tranny in the Intrepid and truck.

I love the Coronet for what it is.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: