What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed??? - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Old 04-28-2005, 01:05 PM
chud298
Record Breaker
Default What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

I have a 98 Neon R/T and where they put the cup holders in the car annoys the crap out of me. One is right underneth the ashtray and one's under he cigarette lighter so you can't fit anything drink that's bigger than 2 inches high lol [:@]

Old 04-28-2005, 01:16 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Quark? I guess how the Explorer gets pushed around in the wind, and lack of power... can't stand it. [:'(]

-Matt-

Old 04-28-2005, 01:36 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Default RE: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

although my stupid issue didnt start until i started keeping it outseide (at about 50k) the RTs have a noisy suspension issue...but its not real bad...and the damn bad anti roll mount...[:@]

Old 04-28-2005, 02:05 PM
73roadrunner
Captain

My 01 Dakota,
Like a seasonal allergy my truck goes through a phase between winter & spring and fall & winter.
Where for two weeks:
I'll start the truck and it will idle rough. I wait for the truck to smooth out put it in gear ( forward or reverse ) and it will stall.
It will do it every morning going to work and then again when I leave work to go home.

The worst is I've brought it down to the dealer twice and another garage once and do you think the truck will duplicate the problem...NOPE!
They all tell me the truck is running fine and looks clean, runs clean.
Then I'll go out back away from everyone to pick it up and it will stall, bring someone over and she fires right up???????

That is my biggest Quark.

Old 04-28-2005, 02:10 PM
thestealth
Champion

The dumb *** engineering gaffaw that left me with two hood blisters.[:@]

Old 04-28-2005, 02:21 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

something hot too close to the hood??

Old 04-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

ORIGINAL: chud298

I have a 98 Neon R/T and where they put the cup holders in the car annoys the crap out of me. One is right underneth the ashtray and one's under he cigarette lighter so you can't fit anything drink that's bigger than 2 inches high lol [:@]
Same type of thing here. The main cup holder int he middle is right behind the shifter. I can't put a drink there. I'll end up hitting it and making it spill. If it's a BIG cup, then I can't shift into 3rd, because I'll defanately spill it all over. So I have to put my drinks in the cup holder under the CD player in the center console which distracting to reach down there when you are driving.

Old 04-28-2005, 02:54 PM
thestealth
Champion

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer in what I was talking about. The strut tower covers that are bolted to the hood.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1818/C3B52E3159474409A28793F7C95A49FE.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-28-2005, 03:09 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: thestealth

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer in what I was talking about. The strut tower covers that are bolted to the hood.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1818/C3B52E3159474409A28793F7C95A49FE.jpg[/IMG]
Wow that's really stupid lol.

Old 04-28-2005, 03:31 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

hmm..i always thought those looked kind of cool...i thought you meant you had heat damage...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's the worst quark about your car that you wish could be changed???

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: