F'N Females Pt.3 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

F'N Females Pt.3

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

F'N Females Pt.3

Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Angry F'N Females Pt.3

sigh* the nosey neighbor

Story: Been friends with 2 sisters, one is younger than me the other older, for a couple years now. The older sister has this neighbor she came off as the nosey neighbor when I first met her. I gave her the benefit of a doubt and finally talked to her one night. she was cool peoples I kept talking to her every now and again you just to say high and ask how her kids are... small talk.

Recently the younger sister came back in my life we've been playing catch up hangin out on weekends. We always been the type to go out and try new places. "Hey i got these tickets or hey I saw this spot and I wanted to check it out" type of people. She tells me the nosey neighbor spoke to her about me...

Nosey Neighbor - I didn't know you talked to the same dudes your sister talked to...
My friend - what, oh thats my boy Dread we're just friends
NN - they way he comes around I thought that him and you sister were you know
MF - what do you mean
NN - not to start anything but... I see him here every night, he was working on your sisters car at 2 o'clock in the morning. I just thought they were a couple
MF - really?? naw were all just friends Dread is like a brother to us

as she's telling me this im taking her to her sister's house to get somethings before we head out again. Im youtube'n on my phone in the car waiting while she heads inside. Her older sister pulls up and parks behind me. I watched a couple videos before she finally got out her car so she prolly was sitting there for a good 10 - 15mins, before I see the nosey neighbor pop out her house yell out "Hey gurl" and wave they yell to me and wave, then look back at her then tells her that her sisters in the house. As too get us to both to acknowledge each other, like she's trying to start something. I just grim and shake my head while watching my vids, she goes in the house and then the neighbor does as well.

Im not going to lie I was going to start some stuff to make her look like the nosey gossipy chick she is, but I know better im not even sweating it anymore. Im just bitter about the fact that all this time she has been smiling in my face and talking about me behind my back, and the fact she thinks I am stupid. I admit im some dumb but NOT plum dumb.

Has this every happen to anyone else?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:17 AM
audiomechanic
Captain

So, how does yelling, "hey gurl!" sound different from yelling, "hey girl!"

Just curious.

Oh, and her neighbor is not going to change. Keep the small talk small with her and don't sweat it.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:22 AM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

just dont acknowledge shes there.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
MGDMike
Champion

My head hurts...

just ignore the lady.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

oh no she didn't. i would rubber neck that bitty and tell her talk to the hand. we donts play dat round her, now watch my baby i gots to go get my food stamps

Old 04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
audiomechanic
Captain

I lol'd

Old 04-29-2010, 05:39 PM
deranged
Record Breaker

Go on with your life and pay her no never mind. The sisters know all about you and what's going on. The nosy neighbor evidently has no life and is dreaming up some fantasy life involving you and the sisters. Feel sorry for the dumb a$$ and nothing else.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
So, how does yelling, "hey gurl!" sound different from yelling, "hey girl!"

Just curious.
1. The shape of the mouth with the word is spoken, the extention of the upper lip when the word "girl" will be heard as such. The extention of the lower lip and when a little "from the gut" sound is added may be heard as "gurl"
2. Its a measurement of a persons relationship to another. "girl" in a certain context may imply a simple friendship while "gurl" my imply more of a close friendship between to women.
3. I seen this use mostly in the south, but language like this is not to be confused with a person's accent. I.E. New Yorkers use "w's" in there words like dog (dwog) or coffe (cwoffee) other words and phases are said with one talking on the side of there mouth. Things can become more difficult when a person has a speech impediment.

Does this make sense to you?

Originally Posted by deranged View Post
Go on with your life and pay her no never mind. The sisters know all about you and what's going on. The nosy neighbor evidently has no life and is dreaming up some fantasy life involving you and the sisters. Feel sorry for the dumb a$$ and nothing else.
For a person who choose the name "deranged" you give some really on the money advice.

kinda weird how you hit it right on the head.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

If any of you really know me, which save for a few, that would be none of you; people in general **** me off.

You know what I do? Either ignore, speak whats on my mind, or just **** them off and go on. I called one dude a F****** idiot today while in Walmart as he just stood there watching me as I was trying to go down an aisle.

Man up and ignore it.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:28 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

i knew you were going to say that laramie

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F'N Females Pt.3

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: