for the RARE import lovers - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

for the RARE import lovers

Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

for the RARE import lovers

Old 05-31-2005, 12:32 AM
Challenger Lover
Record Breaker
Default RE: for the RARE import lovers

good question [>:] maybe theres a lot of rich dude ?

Old 05-31-2005, 12:34 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator

west palm beach is loaded..thats why...

there is a guy at my home track and this is his list of cars that he regularly races:

11 second M5
11 second M3
11 second viper coupe
11 second 430 ferrari
12 second lightning (which is his tow vehicle)

all of them have palm beach tags....lots of money..lots of illegals...lots of drugs

Old 05-31-2005, 01:07 AM
RamObsessed

ORIGINAL: Viper-GTS

Lancers, STI's, Celica's and Integra aren't very rare cars. I can't possibly see how that could be a scam. Prices are high also...

-Matt-
Actually Evo Lancers (not sure if you meant Evo's or regular lancers if you meant regular ignore this lol) are fairly rare. I know for the 8 there are only 5000 in the USA.

Ha....must be nice for that guy Pat. I was just in Key West....saw no vipers or crazy things like that but I did count 40, yes 40, of the new stangs. 12 outta them were convertables. They were so common it was like gag...its the old ones all over again lol.

I like the silver evo in the first pic. Although I like the front end on mine better....

Old 05-31-2005, 01:35 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Danielle, i think the front end is the same as yours, but its a crappy picture and things are painted black and are blending in...and it has a bit of a body kit on it...different hood too. i dont think that it is a prior model..but anyway shes right, the Evo is of a limited edition here, mostly due to poor sales. they meant to introduce more if they would have sold better,but they didnt.

Old 05-31-2005, 01:52 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

ORIGINAL: RamObsessed

Ha....must be nice for that guy Pat. I was just in Key West....saw no vipers or crazy things like that but I did count 40, yes 40, of the new stangs. 12 outta them were convertables. They were so common it was like gag...its the old ones all over again lol.
Key West, HA HA, Key West is full of poor b*tches, whose family has been their for a century.

West Palm Beach, North Miami, Key Largo, Homestead, Marco, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Cocoa Beach, Tampa, Orlando are the richest cities.

West Palm Beach, North Miami Beach, Key Largo and Homestead are drug cities. I'm not talking petty drugs, I'm talking the BIG dealers. This is where everyone inland gets their drugs from. That's where are the drugs come in from over seas. Instead of trying to cross the Mexican border. They come by boat. It's a lot easier...

Old 05-31-2005, 11:29 PM
RamObsessed

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

Danielle, i think the front end is the same as yours, but its a crappy picture and things are painted black and are blending in...and it has a bit of a body kit on it...different hood too. i dont think that it is a prior model..but anyway shes right, the Evo is of a limited edition here, mostly due to poor sales. they meant to introduce more if they would have sold better,but they didnt.
Actually my front end is a bit different....thats why I like it better lol.

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

Key West, HA HA, Key West is full of poor b*tches, whose family has been their for a century.

West Palm Beach, North Miami, Key Largo, Homestead, Marco, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Cocoa Beach, Tampa, Orlando are the richest cities.

West Palm Beach, North Miami Beach, Key Largo and Homestead are drug cities. I'm not talking petty drugs, I'm talking the BIG dealers. This is where everyone inland gets their drugs from. That's where are the drugs come in from over seas. Instead of trying to cross the Mexican border. They come by boat. It's a lot easier...

Largo was where we stayed...orlando too. West really went downhill in 10 years.....

Old 05-31-2005, 11:35 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i know..its like someone added an overlay lip kit on the regular body.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: for the RARE import lovers

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: