Monday Night Combat (XBLA) - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Monday Night Combat (XBLA)

Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Monday Night Combat (XBLA)

Old 08-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Default Monday Night Combat (XBLA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzjF3BUoJg

Anyone here play this? I'm frikkin addicted to it right now, so much that I haven't touched a racing game since I got MNC... And I LIKE my racing games lol. This game came as a bit of a surprise hit to me personally, as I'm not a big fan of shooters, but this is unique in that it's a co operative team based game, and not just a deathmatch. It relies heavily on a team working together to advance on the enemy base by killing Pros(other players) and bots, building turrets for defense, and destroying the enemy's turrets to allow your bots to make it into their base. And it is full of funny commentary and in-game aspects, such as the sponsors, endorsements and the style and 'feel' of the game in general. I play gunner most of the time and have gotten fairly competitive at it.

If you tried the demo and thought you might like it at all, I suggest you give it a try, you won't be disappointed. And if you didn't try the demo yet, DO IT! The game had it's share of minor bugs and glitches, but they are already rolling out a Title Update, and have announced 3 DLC packs coming out, with the first of those 3 being free! Can't beat that for a new arcade game from a new developer, who like to maintain a good line of communication between themselves and the fan base to gain feedback and make the game the best they can.

If anyone does have it already, feel free to add me and we'll tear apart some pros lol... GT is RACIN N420N

Last edited by Maxx_Magnum; 08-31-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Monday Night Combat (XBLA)

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: