MOPARS SUCK!!! - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

MOPARS SUCK!!!

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

MOPARS SUCK!!!

Old 06-08-2005, 05:55 PM
chud298
Record Breaker
Default MOPARS SUCK!!!

Lol jk this does have to do with my story just thought it'd get more attention lol. So I was cruzin this past Friday on a popular cruzin strip in CT (the Berlin Turnpike). I got to a stop light where there was a Dodge Ram next to me, a SRT-4 in front of me, a 69 or 70 Charger behind me (not sure which one), and me. The ram started to rev his enigne and a couple guys in an Integra yelled out there windows that Mopars fk'n suck. Well that didn't go over too well with four mopars right there. So the Ram backed up within a hair of there bumper and the guy in the Charger is like "Let's see what you got if Mopars suck." To my amazment the guys said alright. At this point I'm laughing that these guys think they can take him because I've seen this Charger before and I know what he's got, plus it was a couple of older guys( don't mess with older guys in muscle cars...psssst they know what they're doing). I get out of their way and we come to another red light. The Charger revs his engine, and I mean you can't beat a V8, then the Integra revs his which is farting like crazy and the Charger guys are just laughing. Well the light turns green and who of course BLOWS them away...the Charger lol. I see the Integra guys later and asked them how the race was and they had the ***** to say they weren't even racing...what douche bags lol.

Old 06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: MOPARS SUCK!!!

couple guys in an Integra yelled out there windows that Mopars fk'n suck. Well that didn't go over too well with four mopars right there.
I was hoping for a destruction derby or something Probably jealous they don't have a Mopar.

-Matt-

Old 06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

haha

thats where im cruising when i get my liscence

my buddy said he got his chevelle up to 120 upo there

an y cops down there?

Old 06-08-2005, 06:01 PM
moparturd
Banned

Of course, what else are they going to say and try to save face. you should have spanked them with the Neon.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:02 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ramfan5.9

haha

thats where im cruising when i get my liscence

my buddy said he got his chevelle up to 120 upo there

an y cops down there?
...any cops down there??? THEY'RE EVRYWHERE. They'll block the exits of stores that we're hanging out at, they pulled my buddy over for going 53...the speed limit is 50. THEY ARE F'N STRICT!!! When I become a cop I'm just going to trun away and say I didn't see anything lol. Where do you live I'm up there every Friday and Saturday with my gurl and a few other neons. We could meet up. Last Friday there was a couple hundred of cars in the circuit city parking lot

Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

Of course, what else are they going to say and try to save face. you should have spanked them with the Neon.
I was going to, but I figure I'll wait for my header and ported and polished intake maifold to come in (couple more days), I see them down there a lot.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 PM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker

ahh mopar family does it again

brings joy to my heart <3

Old 06-08-2005, 06:07 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

i live on in mass

exit 8 of the pike

dont have my liscence yet, or even my permit for that matter lol

Old 06-08-2005, 06:09 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Do you guys have to get provisionals where you take drivers ed? Like after the permit and before the license thing..

-Matt-

Old 06-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Drew
Professional

a better race would have been that charger and this 440 'cuda I saw this weekend. . .that thing was SAAWWWEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MOPARS SUCK!!!

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: