Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Any snowmobilers here?

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Any snowmobilers here?

Old 12-05-2010, 08:38 PM
snowmobilers
Default Any snowmobilers here?

Just wondering if there are any snowmobilers in the building. As I was explaining in my thread, I am an avid snowmobiler and run the website Snowmobilers.com, a social network for snowmobilers. Recently picked up a 95 Dodge Ram which has a jerking/shaking problem around 65-70 mph, otherwise a good truck. Picked it up to tow my snowmobile trailer around. Anyone, if anyone rides snowmobiles, drop me a PM, would love to chat!

Old 12-07-2010, 07:50 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion

i got some sleds.......my dad has a Yamaha SXViper 700cc Triple, and a Ski-doo Safari 377cc (ice fishing sled), and i have a 96 Yamaha V-Max 600cc twin....my sled is at my parents house in maine in my dads shed......my sled is mint, we are second owners (was my dads, then he bought viper and i got v-max) and it only has 3200 miles.....

Ive hit 110mph on the lakes.....didnt dare push it faster since the windsheild was folding down.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:05 AM
snowmobilers

Nice! Just drove up to the UP of Michigan a few days ago to go riding, drove about 4 hours in my 95 Ram, got there and the trails were horrible, turned around and drove home the next day...really sucked! But on a good note, found out what was wrong with my truck, the muffler has separated from the pipe.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:43 AM
zje400ex
Captain

We just a picked up a yamaha 600cc twin. I've never rode a snowmobile yet, I've been riding dirtbikes and 4wheelers, but looking to get into snowmobiling. We just got some snow here so in a little bit I'm gonna take my first ride!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any snowmobilers here?

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: