Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

This Nation's Weakness

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

This Nation's Weakness

Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

I believe political correctness is making this country weak. There is a big difference between showing others respect and maintaining what is "politically correct". People will always find something to be offended over, trying to never offend anyone is ridiculous. Show other people respect and treat them like people, if they start acting like an ******* then treat them like one. None of this politically correct BS necessary, people should have the ***** to stand up for what they believe in.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

People can and will surprise you. No, I'm not saying that there is hope for humanity. None whatsoever. It's a dead concept. But what I can tell you is that there are a good deal of people out there who would stand and fight with out a moment's notice and with no tie to the military as well. You might not see it these large cities on the coasts but rather, the small cities and towns that make up the back bone of this nation.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This Nation's Weakness

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: