Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

I need electric impact wrench refferals

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

I need electric impact wrench refferals

Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 AM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion

I forgot to mention the one we have at work is a milwaukee 9072-20 thats all the numbers I could find.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame

i have a corded dewalt 290 that works pretty good for most things, but it meets its match on the big, stuck items. i bought it used on ebay for about $50-60 and it looked like brand new. it claims to generate about 300 pounds of torque, but i'd say its more like 200.

for the heavier work, i have a bosch 3/4 drive electric. i bought it used for $20 and it needed a cord. its a beast. it'll either remove or break most anything and i'd guess it generates 300 or more pounds of torque. the only thing it didn't remove easily was the crank bolt on a honda, however, it broke 2 reducers. i had to apply some heat on the bolt, and then it removed it.

watch ebay for good deals...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I need electric impact wrench refferals

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: