Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Wow, just wow!!!

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Wow, just wow!!!

Old 12-15-2010, 09:28 PM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks

Originally Posted by highrevr/tflea View Post
I'm on stamps since january...Got diagnosed with tonic clonic seizure disorder.Can't go to work so on disability. I have four kids and that is the only thing keeping us afloat. I can say I was against it but then again its better than goin belly-up in this economy.

I can see why some of you would be angry. There are several people who abuse it.
I agree since the mrs went back to work part time Dr's orders, the money has gotten tight and I had to swallow my pride and seek the state funded help to get us through. I cant even find a part time job, the available jobs go quickly. I'm not against people who get assistance, just the ones who abuse it.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:12 PM
harby
Professional

Your not the only country where people abuse the system designed to help those in genuine need of help, it's the same here in the UK.....

Old 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

This type of **** has been going on for a long time. My grandfather had a worker that lived on his property that was doing something similar to this WAY back in the day. My grandfather was a dentist, who owned an auto body shop, deer farm and other things and he said she might have been making more from her two daughters babies.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: