DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/)
-   -   Wow, just wow!!! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-topic/272416-wow-just-wow.html)

HammerZ71 12-14-2010 06:54 PM

Wow, just wow!!!

TRUTHORFICTION confirms that the author is real and confirms that it was his statement.
You can check it out (as I did) at this link..
Hank

Doctor's Commentary About a Young Mother of Eight on Welfare Who Said That She Is the Family

But here's the story:

Bread Winner...Making Babies!

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.

The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD

shrpshtr325 12-14-2010 07:52 PM

that is absolutely sickening that people are allowed to get away with that kind of BS, i work hard and save for what i have and these people just go along and take it, i dont understand why these programs are so easy to get onto

Altair 12-14-2010 08:47 PM

This is an absolute outrage and a sign of what's wrong with our country. It's too easy for the lazy useless people who want something for nothing to get a free ride courtesy of all those who actually work for a living.

BadHab1t 12-14-2010 08:56 PM

dont even get me started on this, i been against crap like this for ever....

neoncrazy101 12-14-2010 10:22 PM

makes me angry but to be honest with you, what upsets me the most is the type of situation that these kids will be growing up in.

rare aries 12-14-2010 11:26 PM

Things like that just burn me!!! At work the 4 of us get burned every time we have a car with a City of Schenectady Public Housing parking permit on it, not because its owned by someone on welfare, it's because its always about 5 years old with low miles on it and real clean, meanwhile we all bust our backs to support ourselves and families and we all drive cars with high miles that are 10-25 years old!! We all wonder what are we doing wrong that we cant afford a nice new car and they can. The other day a woman comes in with a 5 series BMW a 2007 with 46k on the clock, I compliment her on the sharp ride, she says shes poor (she wasnt kidding when she opened her wallet to pay for her state inspection, right there in plain sight was her NYS benefits card A.K.A food stamps) and couldn't afford it if it wasn't for her parents, they have been buying her a new one every 4 years for the past 20 years. Why do I work??? If things can just get handed to me.

highrevr/tflea 12-15-2010 12:29 PM

I'm on stamps since january...Got diagnosed with tonic clonic seizure disorder.Can't go to work so on disability. I have four kids and that is the only thing keeping us afloat. I can say I was against it but then again its better than goin belly-up in this economy.

I can see why some of you would be angry. There are several people who abuse it.

audiomechanic 12-15-2010 12:45 PM

"Work harder. Millions on welfare depend on you!"

And highrevr/tflea, surely there is SOMETHING you can do, even out of your house. I'm totally sympothetic to your situation, but I'm of the belief that everyone can do something no matter what condition you're in. It just means discovering that something that you can do in your current condition.

highrevr/tflea 12-15-2010 03:43 PM

I'm workin on it...trust me, I dont wanna be in this situation at all.

audiomechanic 12-15-2010 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by highrevr/tflea (Post 2351117)
I'm workin on it...trust me, I dont wanna be in this situation at all.

I wish you the best, my friend. Hope you discover something soon! You'll find it.