Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

New England VS. Green Bay in 2013 Super Bowl

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

New England VS. Green Bay in 2013 Super Bowl

Old 01-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

I don't know why I didn't comment on the schedule thing the last time I looked at this thread. Maybe I was too concentrated on the Bucs comment, but...

NFL schedules are not made by humans. It's set up like so...

6 division games.
4 games against 1 rotating division in your own conference.
2 games against teams in the remaining 2 divisions in your conference, that placed the same as your team in respective divisions.
4 games against the opposite conference that rotate every year

Originally Posted by HammerZ71 View Post
BTW Chase, ESPNs Michael Smith predicts that despite finally using some of their money to sign a couple of players, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will not win a game until week 16 vs. the Rams...
7-9 and could have been 10-6 pretty easy... and we lost to the Rams. LOL

Last edited by Midnight SRT; 01-08-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
scatpack_69
All Star

Denver and...someone else in the Super Bowl

Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 PM
TexnOr
Rookie

I thought my Cowboys were going to the super bowl but Homo screwed that up.Atleast the Texans are going to be in it..

Old 01-07-2013, 02:02 PM
scatpack_69
All Star

Cowboys will never make the big show with Romo, guaranteed. He's not their only problem, but he's one of them. Good news though, is he's 32; maybe 4-6 more years they can launch a run. But probably not.

Texans in...that's funny

Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Arde
All Star

Originally Posted by TexnOr View Post
At least the Texans are going to be in it..
Texans fan here, but they aren't gonna beat the Pats kicking field goals. Other than that, I hope you're right.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:35 PM
TexnOr
Rookie

I learned today how to say Tony Romo in spanish... Mark Sanchez

Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
III%
Rookie

Comical, how every team does the same thing, and then the ONE who gets caught is branded "cheaters." When you're the best, everyone wants to knock you down. I'm sure the schedule is a secret conspiracy.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 PM
scatpack_69
All Star

Originally Posted by TexnOr View Post
I learned today how to say Tony Romo in spanish... Mark Sanchez
Ouch! Now that's harsh! Still surprised Rex Ryan didn't get canned....stupid IMO.

Originally Posted by III% View Post
Comical, how every team does the same thing, and then the ONE who gets caught is branded "cheaters." When you're the best, everyone wants to knock you down. I'm sure the schedule is a secret conspiracy.
Exactly. The ONE team gets caught, meaning the majority of teams don't do it. I just don't buy the argument every team cheats, need to come up with something else...

Old 01-10-2013, 12:03 AM
III%
Rookie

Nah. I don't need to come up with anything. I will GIVE YOU A FUNNY STORY THOUGH. I got called to Oil City PA a few years ago to fix hail damaged cars. I'd just gotten home from a storm in Fla. and had all warm weather clothes still packed. It was August 1st, so off I went with what I had. Each morning the techs went into the dealership show room to get keys for the cars they were fixing that day. Well, I couldn't believe how cold it was there in the mountains every day til about noon. so I'm in shorts and a T shirt shivering, and rummaged through my truck and found an old Patriots sweat shirt with a hood. It helped, so I wore it. I get in the show room early before the owner's office was open, and I'm standing around, and I see this guy, about 6 foot 8 wearing one those fuzzy and leather jackets, probably cost $200. STEELERS FAN. I didn't think much of it other than wow he's quite a fan! Finally a woman comes out of the back offices after watching me pace around a while, and she says "Sir, can I get you something?" And from behind me I hear that guy say, "Ya... get him a new f_____g sweat shirt! So... I've heard it all before as I travel the country. Last year I worked in Maine with three guys from Canada Dent Wizard hail team. I went home for the 4th of July week end and told them if they wanted to come to Boston with me for the week end, they could visit the Stanley Cup. I can dish it out and take it too.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 PM
III%
Rookie

Baltimore said they know ALL the Pats calls and plays. Now how could that be?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1052338AAVE8k0

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New England VS. Green Bay in 2013 Super Bowl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: