Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Gun control - my opinion

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Gun control - my opinion

Old 02-12-2014, 12:36 PM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Want to make folks safer? Ban gun-free zones.

Why do you think the mass-shooters pick those spots? Because they are ASSURED that THEY will be the ONLY one with a gun.

Seems the mindset is to put armed guards in schools..... (gun free zones.... what are the guards going to be armed with?) But they don't talk about how they are going to pay for that..... Remove the gun free zone label, and let the teachers/admins THAT ARE ALREADY IN EVERY SCHOOL carry with the proper licensing. Or is that too common sense for the libs?

Old 02-12-2014, 12:47 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

public executions is what we need. when the 10 year old sees some one being executed he WILL remember that.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
I just dont understand how the liberal mind works.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Not genetic, but an acquired (indoctrinated) one. There IS hope though. But if you don't get them by 30 or so, they're doomed.

Originally Posted by moe7404 View Post
public executions is what we need. when the 10 year old sees some one being executed he WILL remember that.

I like the firing squad myself. There are bullets that will do the job humanely and quickly.

Last edited by TNtech; 02-12-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:29 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

i do like fire works. i helped a friend that does PROFESSIONAL fire works. he had to follow many many many many regulations. and he was VERY serous about doing the safety the right way. it was a ton of fun. and a TON of work. but my old body could not do it any more. but life goes on. if you do fire works right i tip my hat to you.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:18 PM
BucksnDucks

I believe the government's main purpose is to protect our rights, not give us our rights. No matter how you look at it, a conscious, reasoning (kind of) human being made an inanimate object (gun) fire another inanimate object (bullet), causing other people harm. The issue now is that some people think some guns are worse than other guns, like the gun had anything to do with anything. "Assault Weapons?" Isn't every weapon an assault weapon? I was taught that if I pointed my shotgun/rifle/handgun at a target, I intended to kill it. A weapon is a weapon, made for one purpose. Those same weapons that many of our politicians want to ban are the same ones that their body guards carry and our military uses to protect our freedom everyday (thank you!). I have a right to protect myself and my family, and I also have the right to kill my own food and eat it. The government doesn't tell me that, but the Bill of Rights protects that and guarantees that. Which goes back to my first point, the government should protect our rights, not give us our rights. Just my $.02.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:33 AM
moe7404
Record Breaker

give ME my rights? they dont own my rights. all i have EVER seen is my rights taken away. they can say "we GIVE you your rights" but what if God comes down and keeps them from doing what they think they are in control of. ONLY GOD GIVES RIGHTS.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:07 AM
FloydLyons

Yeah that is something to cheer for. I think a great idea indeed.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Josh_Putman
Professional

Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
Agreed. I just dont understand how the liberal mind works.
It doesn't work. Therein lies the problem.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Daves69
Veteran

an interesting video..............

http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click?...y.php%3Ff%3D80

Old 05-05-2014, 02:37 PM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

"Because Mass Murderers agree: Gun control works."

Exactly. An unarmed populace is far easier to control, and a LOT less dangerous to the government. Not a single law the gun control fanatics have managed to pass will save a single life.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gun control - my opinion

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: