Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Bundy Ranch Saga

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

The Bundy Ranch Saga

Old 04-25-2014, 01:27 PM
stewie01
Legend
Default The Bundy Ranch Saga

So what do y'all think about the whole Cliven Bundy ordeal?

Old 04-25-2014, 02:24 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator

Government gone wild.

Screw the government, sorry SOB's think they have the right to do what ever, cause any damage and not pay for it, but god help us for knicking a guardrail. I never kept up with this or really read what was going, one reason the government was involved. But also on the Bundy ranch the was a law and rule that listed and he failed to follow, so really both parties are at fault. IMHO

Old 04-25-2014, 03:56 PM
djbucky3
Captain

IMO, Bundy did go against the law and such yes.. but the feds have taken their response way too far.. If the liberals keep stickin their noses in places it dont belong, they gonna get em blown off soon

Old 04-26-2014, 05:17 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

WHY O WHY O WHY does the FED gov need that much land? they cant take care of the land they have. turtles? give me brake!!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2014, 08:22 PM
djbucky3
Captain

Originally Posted by moe7404 View Post
WHY O WHY O WHY does the FED gov need that much land? they cant take care of the land they have. turtles? give me brake!!!!!!!
Turtles is a sorry excuse to kill other animals and a man's entire livlihood. Bull ****ing **** if you ask me.

Old 04-26-2014, 11:19 PM
stewie01
Legend

I think both sides have really let this go much further then it needed to. There is reasonable question as to why the Federal Government needs to claim so much land as Federal Land and whether or not that impedes on the States Rights.

The BLM went crazy overboard killing off cattle for no reason other then they belonged to Bundy, yet Bundy could have just paid the damn fees to begin with. And the response is stupid, SWAT teams sent for a man who hasn't paid the Government their money...?

Bundy may have some valid arguments, but you'll NEVER get a Federal Judge to openly admit to agreeing with him, it would be career suicide. Harry Reid is right in that this just isn't going to go away, something will happen, whether Bundy pays the fees or the ranch gets shot up by the BLM.

Ever owe money to the IRS and not pay? They'll come after you, maybe not with a Swat Team, but they're coming, so the ***** in Bundy's corner.

Old 04-27-2014, 12:26 AM
44dakota
Veteran

I always think of myself as being caught up on stuff,but,whos bundy,and whats going on with his ranch??

Old 04-27-2014, 12:29 AM
djbucky3
Captain

Just do a google search on bundy or BLM out in utah i believe..

Old 04-27-2014, 12:56 AM
44dakota
Veteran

sounds like he should have paid his 20 yrs of grazing fees,whatever that is..i thought property tax was enough for the government...guess not..

Old 04-27-2014, 11:54 AM
1954Radio
Captain

I don't think the federal government has any right to collect fees from this land. They don't own it, the state does and the state should be the ones collecting fees from the Bundy's if any. The whole BLM is nothing but a government scam.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Bundy Ranch Saga

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: